What's new

Game Thread Mar 09, 2023 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Magic

Added to Calendar: 03-09-23

Lauri hurt the tank obviously. Shoud send him to Finland as spring season start with some health issue, tanking sore or something like that :)

I remember when daddy went to war and I asked him if he could bring me the magic tank I have been read about.. Or if not, to bring at least some of them rockets. Daddy fought straight and he fought hard and after seasons changed and again changed, his homecoming was getting closer. I was SO exited to see what I am getting from him! We organised a huge homecoming party for daddy and I jumped on his arms yelling where is my tank?! Did you get my magic tank?! And as he had the biggest smile on his face I ever had seen I KNEW he got it. He told me to go look in the backyard. And there it was - a majestic huge thing wrapped in a teddy bear gift paper. As I slowly unwrapped the package and got the smell of rust in my nose I was getting a bad feeling. And oh how i wished I was not right. The horrific sight of rusted Russian tank from pre-historic era was standing there to mock me. But as I am that I am - I decided to dive inside of it so daddy would be not disappointed. I found old writings from a missionaire that was maintaining this tank and I started reading. "Dear diary. This war is cuckoo. This tank moves but has never reached it's destinations. It is useless. As I have lost my faith now I move to Congo building Teslas with coolt mine children. I wish this tank goes to someone that can use it as a hiding place from the cruel world. I wish we all had big *** shot guns but some of us are destined to move to Congo and work for immature illionaire man-childs." And there i was reading the notes and about to start sobbing... Whn daddy ouyelled from inside to come look at the TV. I run inside feeling down but smiling fake tears of joy. ut when I took a look at the TV in a wonder I asked my dad: "What IS that?! WOW!". And so he told me: "That, my son, is a big *** shot gun, the finnisher of a new era. He swore he is for all of us. So he is yours too. And that night, my friend, I went to bed and saw the sweetest dreams ever. I even felt the big *** shotgun in my... Well that is another story for another time, maybe for June. And the tank outside? -The old rust bucket? Daddy found from himself a horticulturist. And as we all enjoyed our big *** shotgun from our TV's, the wholw town came to us admiring our glorious floral tank garden. We made the rust bucket into something beautiful. THE END

Last edited:
I remember when daddy went to war and I asked him if he could bring me the magic tank I have been read about.. Or if not, to bring at least some of them rockets. Daddy fought straight and he fought hard and after seasons changed and again changed, his homecoming was getting closer. I was SO exited to see what I am getting from him! We organised a huge homecoming party for daddy and I jumped on his arms yelling where is my tank?! Did you get my magic tank?! And as he had the iggest smile on his face I ever had seen I KNEW he got it. He told me to go look in the backyard. And there it was - a majestic huge thing wrapped in a teddy bear gift paper. As I slowly unwrapped the package and got the smell of rust in my nose I was getting a bad feeling. And oh how i wished I was not right. The horrific sight of rusted Russian tank from pre-historic era was standing there to mock me. But as I am that I am - I decided to dive inside of it so daddy would be not disappointed. I found old writings from a missionaire that was maintaining this tank and I started reading. "Dear diary. This was is cuckoo. This tank moves but has never reached it's destinations. It is useless. As I have lost my faith now I move to Congo uilding Teslas with coolt mine children. I wish this tank goes to someone that can use it as a hiding place from the cruel world. I wish we all had ig *** shot guns but some of us are destined to move to Congo and work for immature illionaire man-childs." And there i was reading the notes and about to start sobbing... Whn daddy ouyelled from inside to come look at the TV. I run inside feeling down but smiling fake tears of joy. ut when I took a look at the TV in a wonder I asked my dad: "What IS that?! WOW!". And so he told me: "That, my son, is a ig *** shot gun, the Finnisher of a new era. He swore he is all of us. So he is yours too. And that night, my friend, I went to bed and saw the sweetest dreams ever. I even felt the big *** shotgun in my... Well that is another story for another time, maybe for June. And the tank outside? -The old rust bucket? Daddy found from himself a horticulturist. And as we all enjoyed our big *** shotgun from our TV's, the wholw town came to us admiring our glorious floral tank garden. We made the rust ucket into something eauriful. THE END
Ain’t gonna read that… but congrats or sorry for your loss.

The Magic are clearly much more experienced tankers than we are.

This team really does suck at tanking. This is probably the most important game of the year and we still don't sit one of our frontcourt guys.

THT putting together a masterpiece tonight though… no cap

I’m cackling… I want to be mad but I’m cackling