What's new

Game Thread May 31, 2021 07:30PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 05-31-21

Everyone came up huge down the stretch. Royce on both ends. Conley in that steal + three sequence. Rudy. Bojan hitting the three.

Well gents I have a big day of doing nothing ahead, maybe a nap, maybe some 'self congratulations' @White Chocolate before turning in after another long day of house arrest.... i mean lockdown. Bring on game 5!

Had a crazy GI bug run through the family. My wife first got it last week. Then our 4th got it simultaneously with our second (his was less severe), then I got it, then our 1st and 3rd got it. It was really strange that it lasted for like 3 days. I felt bad the first day, fairly well improved the second day, but then pretty terrible the third day and now better. Our last one puked last on Saturday after having felt better the day before. We felt we were out of the woods as our daughter (our 5th) hadn’t gotten it, though we were worried last night when she said her stomach hurt, but then was fine and we figured she was tired. She just puked in her bed. Went in and got it all cleaned up and new sheets. She just puked again and I’m laying back down to go to bed. She’s on our floor now and not sure if she’ll sleep.

Mike Conley won this game for us making two tough threes late in Q4. His 3P shooting is phenomenal.
He only had six field goals whole game due to Don's selfish and unnecessary 1vs5 plays.
Hear me out. Utah should resign MCJ and give him the keys. Dude is like the Gobert of guards impact-wise.