What's new

Michael Beasley

I don't get it. What roster would Wade not do well with? I don't think I can name a single roster that Wade wouldn't help.

I mean if Wade and Lebron changed places (hence the first part of the paragraph you quoted but omitted here), not if you simply added Wade to Cleveland's team with Lebron.

Wade's obviously not doing well with Miami at this point given the consecutive first round exits.

I guess this is my question: Would Miami have gotten out of the first round this season with Lebron instead of Wade? Maybe, but I sort of doubt it.

Would Cleveland have beaten Boston with Wade instead of Lebron? I kind of think they might have.

The strange conclusion in my mind is that we might evaluate these players relative merits differently if they switched supporting casts.

Wade's obviously not doing well with Miami at this point given the consecutive first round exits.

I guess this is my question: Would Miami have gotten out of the first round this season with Lebron instead of Wade? Maybe, but I sort of doubt it.

I think you meant this. Miami obviously not doing well with Wade at this point. Wade can't do it all with a team full of scrubs.

No way Lebron would get out of the first round with that lineup. The had Carlos Arroyo starting at PG for them.