What's new

NBA season is suspended

Good news for @Handlogten's Heros is that corona can put a stop to Wood’s climb out of our price range.
DLJZ gonna forget about him... there are also some weird cap ramifications... like if next year's cap drops we might not have the room to sign dudes without luxury tax complications.

Mayor DiBlasio has declared a state of emergency for New York and is banning large gatherings at Barclays, MSG and the theaters. He expects that this will be in effect for months.

I think it's unlikely that the NBA season will continue in as little as 30 days if the big cities are in a state of emergency and large gatherings are still banned.

Honestly, due to his age Tom Hanks having it kinda worries me. Hope he fights it through and Rudy. And whomever gets it too.
He has the resources. Far more risk for lower income people in generally the same age and health.

The underlying hope is that hot summer months will kill off these germs much like it does the flu. We will see.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Seems unlikely since the southern hemisphere is in summer/fall and it is still spreading there.

NCAA tourney (and other college sports) canceled, Disneyland closing. What's next?

DLJZ gonna forget about him... there are also some weird cap ramifications... like if next year's cap drops we might not have the room to sign dudes without luxury tax complications.
Our situation will really change when the FO has to choose between Rudy and DM, doe

I wonder if the league will just start off with playoffs when this virus blows over. I know it's unfair to the teams that are an arm reach of making it.

the older you get the weaker your immune system gets idiot!!

Unless you keep yourself in good shape and eat healthy. Typically immune systems start to fail due to either preexisting conditions or a stop in normal, healthy, active behaviors every day.

Less active people are way more prone to having sicknesses that can cause major health issues.

The underlying hope is that hot summer months will kill off these germs much like it does the flu. We will see.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
That isn't what slows down the flu. It is the fact that people tend to congregate inside more when the weather is cold so they pass it around more. In warmer climates the flu season can be flipped because people congregate to get out of the heat.

Unless you keep yourself in good shape and eat healthy. Typically immune systems start to fail due to either preexisting conditions or a stop in normal, healthy, active behaviors every day.

Less active people are way more prone to having sicknesses that can cause major health issues.

LOL, yes people who keep themselves healthy will be having healthier immune system’s, but science is science the older you get the worse your immune system becomes. Try talking about things you know about idiot!!