What's new

* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

With the #6 pick in the 2019 JazzFanz All Time NBA Draft, it is my honor and pleasure to select...

John Houston Stockton, #12
NBA All-Time Assist Leader
NBA All-Time Steals Leader
The Statue
Mr. Belt-High Dribble
The Gonzaga God
The Humble Assassin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nt-guard-of-the-1990s/?utm_term=.c0daafbcbf74

042314-NBA-John-Stockton-PI.vresize.1200.630.high_.0.jpg

BIL-STOCKTON-TRIBUTE.jpg

giphy.gif

ScreenShot2013-09-03at10.08.45AM_crop_north.jpg

web-1844919.jpg

Especially in today's NBA, PGs who can shoot, cut, PnR, OUTLAST INJURY are a premium. Stockton could lead any modern team with the right pieces to a championship.

Your move, bungholes...

He entered the NBA directly from high school and won five NBA championships. He is an 18-time All-Star, 15-time member of the All-NBA Team, and 12-time member of the All-Defensive team. He led the NBA in scoring during two seasons and ranks third on the league's all-time regular season scoring and fourth on the all-time postseason scoring list. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest basketball players of all time.[3][4][5][6] He is the first guard in NBA history to play at least 20 seasons.

KOBE BRYANT

kobe-bryant.jpg

BIL-KOBE-50STREAK.jpg

Kobe-Bryant-Posters-Top-Shot-Top-Plays-Stickers-Custom-Canvas-Basketball-Wallpaper-Kids-Wall-Sticker-Home.jpg_640x640.jpg

giphy.gif

bil-kobe-81-lakers73.jpg

Worg.gif

The legend of Kobe Bryant's career

Celebrating all things Kobe as Lakers retire No. 8 and No. 24

Five championships with the Los Angeles Lakers. 33,570 points, third all time in NBA history. Eighteen All-Star selections. Fifteen All-NBA selections. Four All-Star MVPs. Two Finals MVPs. The 2007-08 regular season MVP.

Together, those stats and accomplishments only begin to tell the legacy Kobe Bryant left both in the NBA and the basketball world.

The man scored 60 in his final game after 20 years.

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-12_6-12-15.gif
    upload_2019-7-12_6-12-15.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 5
Why you hate log so bad? Seems like a pretty good guy. Same with you too. You are pretty cool. You two should get a long better.

Whats this fighting all about?
I actually agree with hack for once.
I think rfr kinda likes to argue though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

With the #6 pick in the 2019 JazzFanz All Time NBA Draft, it is my honor and pleasure to select...

John Houston Stockton, #12
NBA All-Time Assist Leader
NBA All-Time Steals Leader
The Statue
Mr. Belt-High Dribble
The Gonzaga God
The Humble Assassin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nt-guard-of-the-1990s/?utm_term=.c0daafbcbf74

042314-NBA-John-Stockton-PI.vresize.1200.630.high_.0.jpg

BIL-STOCKTON-TRIBUTE.jpg

giphy.gif

ScreenShot2013-09-03at10.08.45AM_crop_north.jpg

web-1844919.jpg

Especially in today's NBA, PGs who can shoot, cut, PnR, OUTLAST INJURY are a premium. Stockton could lead any modern team with the right pieces to a championship.

Your move, bungholes...
Decent pick but in these things ability to stay healthy doesn't really matter

Googled "top NBA players of all time".
Kobe was #9.
Not a bad pick at all. (All defensive team 12 times)

John Stockton was #29 fwiw