What's new

New Nike Uniforms: How Bad Are They Going To Look?

If that's anything close to what the "Community" jerseys look like, I don't like them at all. Between the gaudy colors and the crappy 90's font, overall these are pretty terrible.

Hey, I was the guy who converted them to 2k, some other guy on the Jazz subreddit made the original concept. I thought it looked dope so I figured I'd make them on 2k.

To each his own though lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

[TWEET]926241293470195713[/TWEET]
Tomorrow.

DNqqek-VwAAN9dT.jpg

https://twitter.com/conradburry/status/926241293470195713

Not official announcements, but Conrad Burry putting out renderings that are pretty much official.

Not to get too picky, but a gradient is a transition from one color to another.
Like this:
gradient.png

What is represented in Conrad Burry's mock up looks to be color blocking, not a gradient.

I'm holding out hope that the jerseys combined with the new court truly will blow us away as Steve Starks predicted.

Maybe it will!

Wait why are we speculating? I thought that we've known what the new jerseys look like for a long time.

DJ0VyxxVoAA5oM6.jpg

??

Burn them. With all the fire of the sun. And then physically shoot them into the sun.

Nike... man. They have really not done a good job with their NBA contract. Flimsy jersey material. "Cool themes" as an excuse to do bad things to traditionally good looks. Ugh.

And TWO yellow jerseys? YELLOW? When did the Jazz become the Lakers?

I think you can throw those in with the multitude of jazz jerseys that didn't work. Stupid! I hate the video game mock ups but I like them more than these. I have so many questions... starting with- Why? I certainly hope they look better in person. I think Nike wanted to make these for the Heat and they didn't want them so they threw "UTAH" on there, and Jazz management was like "sure we don't care", we have no brand or image we try to create, no team colors, etc.

I like them, I hope they look a little better in real life instead of a rendering. But either way I think they look cool. I am not sure why they are calling it gradient since that is not what it is but maybe they will blend the colors more with the actual jerseys. They will be one of the more unique jerseys in the NBA and I think the court to go with it will look really cool.

I don't love these, but I also
expect they'll look better in person. I do think it's cool they Nike is going with totally new color schemes for some teams, Miami's new jersey for example is really cool.

Sent from my SM-G935V using JazzFanz mobile app

I normally don't login here to say anything, but I visit all the time.

I had to make a post saying how much I dislike these uniforms. I think they are possible the ugliest uniforms in the history of the NBA.

The shorts especially. Can the Jazz decide not to wear these at all?

Anything is better than the Laker replica trash.

I actually like the idea of a southern Utah theme instead of the mountain theme. When they were talking about an orange gradient, I had no idea it was based on the parks of southern Utah. At least it makes sense now. Great idea, but probably going to be hard to pull off.

Anyway, I kinda hope most people hate them. I tend to like stuff more when everybody else hates it.