What's new

No consent pelvic exams while under anesthesia

They put you into a coma. You can't feel people cutting you into pieces. It's not a nap...

I can't believe what I'm reading.

/facepalm
Wait I never agree to getting cut into pieces. I was thinking this was about an exam. Like sure, check my prostate and feel my balls for lumps while I am in a drugged nap and then give me 200 bucks.

Usually I'm the one paying a bunch of money to get put under and then I wake up from a surgery in a bunch of pain.

I would much rather get paid than pay and I would rather wake up in no pain than in pain.

Seems pretty simple to me.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Wait I never agree to getting cut into pieces. I was thinking this was about an exam. Like sure, check my prostate and feel my balls for lumps while I am in a drugged nap and then give me 200 bucks.

Usually I'm the one paying a bunch of money to get put under and then I wake up from a surgery in a bunch of pain.

I would much rather get paid than pay and I would rather wake up in no pain than in pain.

Seems pretty simple to me.

People sometimes don't wake up from anesthesia. $200 is such a meager amount. $200! Such little money. lmao.

Edit: Just the other day I saw a story about a kid from Congo who came to the US to remove a face tumor. Died from the anesthesia. It is a serious thing.

It is also an amazing medical breakthrough that is far from being completely understood.

People sometimes don't wake up from anesthesia. $200 is such a measly amount. $200! Such little money. lmao.
Really?
**** I have been under from anesthesia probably like 10 times. Always woke up. Wish I could go under for more stuff.
I guess some people don't wake up after doing heroine but spend hella money for it rather than get paid to do it. Same with booze.

My mom and all her sisters were nurses. I have always been told it's really quite safe. I mean there is some risk but there is risk in walking out of your house and getting in your car too. I know lots of people who have been put under anesthesia.... I mean basically every person I have ever met has at one point. No one I have ever known has died from it.

I have multiple friends who have died from heroine, methadone, ghb, and **** though.

From the Google:
“It varies depending on the kind of procedure and condition of the patient, but in general, it's extremely safe to go under general anesthesia— we're talking about having less than 1 in 10,000, maybe 1 in 100,000 chance for anything to happen from the anesthesia itself.”

And

For a patient to die on the operating table is rare — but for patients with serious problems in their medical history, post-traumatic stress after a long operation can under some circumstances lead to death.” Complications relating to anesthesia are rare, and canusually be brought under control very quickly.

I'm a quite healthy dude.

And

It is the surgical procedure itself which offers the most risk. Modern general anesthesia is an incredibly safe intervention. However, older adults and those undergoing lengthy procedures are most at risk of negative outcomes. These outcomes can include postoperative confusion, heart attack, pneumonia and stroke.

This would be an exam rather than surgery which significantly lowers the already low risk apparently.

Really?
**** I have been under from anesthesia probably like 10 times. Always woke up. Wish I could go under for more stuff.
I guess some people don't wake up after doing heroine but spend hella money for it rather than get paid to do it. Same with booze.

My mom and all her sisters were nurses. I have always been told it's really quite safe. I mean there is some risk but there is risk in walking out of your house and getting in your car too. I know lots of people who have been put under anesthesia.... I mean basically every person I have ever met has at one point. No one I have ever known has died from it.

I have multiple friends who have died from heroine, methadone, ghb, and **** though.

We're just different people I suppose. For me, going under is the scariest part of a surgery. :/

We're just different people I suppose. For me, going under is the scariest part of a surgery. :/
You should read the post I posted after the one you quoted. It's really quite safe and in this hypothetical of no surgery, only an exam, the risk is lowered a ton more to basically no risk.
And I'm in good health and have always handled anesthesia really really well. I feel great afterwards. (My wife feels like **** for a few days after but she gets carsick and motion sickness and stuff easy.

You should read the post I posted after the one you quoted. It's really quite safe and in this hypothetical of no surgery, only an exam, the risk is lowered a ton more to basically no risk.
And I'm in good health and have always handled anesthesia really really well. I feel great afterwards. (My wife feels like **** for a few days after but she gets carsick and motion sickness and stuff easy.

I read it. And maybe my fears are unjustified. Someone turning me off for a while unsettles me.

You should maybe think about getting a 2nd job or start pan handling if you are this hard up for cash.
He’s just looking for some — quite literal — passive income.
You wouldn't be broke all the time if you Jazzfanned less and worked more.
He makes sacrifices for the betterment of JazzFanz.

This is wild. How much easier would it be to just put an ad on Craigslist for a female willing to undergo 30 pelvic exams for 200$ It's not that hard to find someone willing to help train these doctors. No need to go about this on the down low.

Read the top couple comments in the OP link. A person claiming to be an OBGYN says that's exactly what happened in her schooling. A paid model came in and the students practiced.

Not sure if sarcasm?

Absolutely no sarcasm intended. Canada, Britain, New Zealand, Australia, and even the Falkland Islands are still "subjects" of the Queen, not sovereign(in any sense at all, let alone the insane claim of personal sovereignty in the extreme of being "above the law" of a mere Constitutional Republic,...… We are citizens with at least a theoretical right to vote for our government representatives. Even if we can't match the moneybag "interests" in practical or realistic terms.....in regard to actual influence with our government.

The Magna Carta was the beginning of our American ideals of governance, now largely relicted to the dustbin of history in the British Commonwealth.

But common human respect or decency should absolutely rule out the kind of pelvic exams some of our doctors are being forced to do by beady-eyed progressive ideologues hell-bent of dehumanizing society.

However, I must point out how things have been in China under the one-child policy, and even now with a two-child policy, in regard to forced sterilizations.....

Read the top couple comments in the OP link. A person claiming to be an OBGYN says that's exactly what happened in her schooling. A paid model came in and the students practiced.

The headline and article Bullet linked in the OP (Post One in this thread), as well as his link and post about a woman in a vegetative state in a care facility giving birth, both relate to no-consent scenarios. I don't care what an informed woman agrees to in the name of medical training and for a price.... a fair price would be good, but I'd hardly call $200 a "fair price".

I'm not the OP.

I think babe has a little bit of a crush on me.