What's new

Game Thread Nov 02, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Magic

Added to Calendar: 11-02-23

Clarkson finally passes when he has a good look at a 10 foot baseline floater or jumper. Lol.

And ya, it was the right play to pass to the open man just shocking he actually did in that moment and in hindsight (knowing tht missed) i wish he took the shot

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Black looks like a guy that says "what" 7,000 times a day.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Lauri makes 2 straight clutch shots. Draw it up for Tucker. That's just bad.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

They didnt draw it up for tucker. That is just how the play went and what the defense gave em

What a ****ing buzzkill. THT bricks a wide open three and we don’t even get a last second shot off.

Can't wait to see what utterly moronic play Hardy draws up here to lose the game on.

Go to the rookie who has never been in this situation in an nba game before of course.
This situation was taylor make for clarksons ballhoggin dont give a **** skillset imo.

Imagine, after your team works its *** off to get back into the game, losing to a god damn LAYUP because you didn't put in your elite rim protector when all you needed was a stop.

**** Will Hardy. Lost games last year in this same fashion.

Hang this BS on the coach! Why in the world is tht even on the court for the last possession? Why is KO on the court for the last def side of the ball. Just stupid-*** lazy coaching. You people on the bench that are made for those situations and you choose to ignore them. Just BAD coaching.