What's new

Game Thread Nov 02, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Magic

Added to Calendar: 11-02-23

So the refs are calling everything… watch what happens next quarter they will oscillate to allowing murder.

Boler is just so confused by the simplest things. He’s definitely the old guy that can’t figure out self check out.

Boler's been doing this for how long now, and he still doesn't know what a ****ing skip pass is? He doesn't deserve to get paid if he can't get that simple **** down. Damn.

Mo Wagner just goes out there on maximum annoying… I swear he trains for it… it’s a weird brand but he’s great at it.

So that was a sick pass by Keyonte to Lauri in PnR, but I'm also impressed with what he did on the other end. He immediately saw Sexton cross switched on Franz and wanted to take the tough matchup for himself. I think his defense was a little underrated coming out of college, he's got toughness and competes. If you only watched his play so far, I don't think you'd be able to identify that he came in with a bad rep on that end.

Boler's been doing this for how long now, and he still doesn't know what a ****ing skip pass is? He doesn't deserve to get paid if he can't get that simple **** down. Damn.
The making up what the call is and no one correcting him is killing me… it’s been time for a change for a while.

60% first quarter and we only lead by 4. Non-existent defense right now.

So that was a sick pass by Keyonte to Lauri in PnR, but I'm also impressed with what he did on the other end. He immediately saw Sexton cross switched on Franz and wanted to take the tough matchup for himself. I think his defense was a little underrated coming out of college, he's got toughness and competes. If you only watched his play so far, I don't think you'd be able to identify that he came in with a bad rep on that end.
It’s all the other stuff that has impressed me. We knew in summer league he could score… he’s doing the other stuff and is so calm and confident.

As Ochai's #1 hater, I just gotta say he is the most "meh" player on both ends I have ever seen. Getting beat every defensive play while being a completely average shooter on offense with nothing else.

Mo Wagner is the friend you had that walks into your room and touches all your **** and opens your drawers and stuff. I bet he’s a huge finger drums guy… definitely walks around in public talking real loud into a speaker phone.