What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Game Thread Nov 22, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 11-22-21

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner
If Butler sucks what have Clankston and Forrest been?

I was being sarcastic. There has been much talk about Butler not getting a chance to show what he can do. He's the only high-level champion on our roster if I'm not mistaken. You don't lead your team to a championship then get benched for Trent ****ing Forrest.

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
grizz doesnt have a lot of top caliber talent but they hussle and work really hard like its their last game or else be traded tomorrow.

maybe we should apply the same thing here. work hard, hussle or we send you to Zimbabwe team

Morant is a ****ing super star. Love watching that kid play

Agent#00

Jaren Jackson and Ja aren't elite talents?

Bane, Brooks, and Anderson aren't solid talents?

Even Adams is probably an upgrade over Jonas.
sure Ja is elite but fyi before this game they lost to timberwolves by 43 points and had a 90 minute locker room meeting.so obviously jazz is redemption game for them and probably their best one. despite all the issues we almost won this game. if we did they might even fire their coach lol. theres a reason why we are 3rd and they are 9th in the west. its just 1 game we are going to be fine.

The Thriller

sure Ja is elite but fyi before this game they lost to timberwolves by 43 points and had a 90 minute locker room meeting.so obviously jazz is redemption game for them and probably their best one. despite all the issues we almost won this game. if we did they might even fire their coach lol. theres a reason why we are 3rd and they are 9th in the west. its just 1 game we are going to be fine.
I dunno, they seemed to give us fits last year too. And they weren’t even at full strength yesterday.

The Thriller

I was being sarcastic. There has been much talk about Butler not getting a chance to show what he can do. He's the only high-level champion on our roster if I'm not mistaken. You don't lead your team to a championship then get benched for Trent ****ing Forrest.
Sorry, my sarcasm meter is broken.

And I’m frustrated with our team. We’re so close to really doing something special but still so far. I really wish we had drafted Bane or McDaniels instead of ****ing Doka and Hughes. Complete losers who’ll be out of the league in another year or two while Bane is a pain in our *** for years.

The Thriller

Memphis isn't really good defensively. They have been struggling on that end for a while this season. They have the worst defensive rating so far this season.

Bad offensive games happen though. It's just part of basketball and it's just small sample size for Mitchell right now.
Those two aren’t bad at defense. Their team defense might suck but jackson, Bane, and anderson don’t suck. Maybe that’s similar to us? we have 3 horrific defenders in our starting lineup yet aren’t bad defensively as a team due to Royce and Rudy.

Last edited:

jazfan23

I think I’m still stuck in Stock/Malone era … but I can’t get my head around having a PF like bogey who doesn’t play defence or rebound … or if you want to say Oneal is the PF , he is just to under sized to go with the 2 under sized guards … but hey , Rudy can you fix all our mess up

I’d love Barnes and I’d say he is available, him or Grant …

SteakNEggs

His decision-making and conscious effort to be more efficient seem to have improved a little. He's not making the same explosive one-on-one moves though. I get a vibe from him like he doesn't care that much.
When's the last time he's had a massive dunk? This may sound stupid but i think he may have lost a bit of his athleticism somehow.

Hekate

Those two aren’t bad at defense. Their team defense might suck but jackson, Bane, and anderson don’t suck. Just like we have 3 horrific defenders in our starting lineup yet aren’t bad defensively as a team due to Royce and Rudy.
I mean Adams doesn't suck either. Their only real liability is Morant.

Bane is pretty average, T-rex arms and all. He is fine for what he has got and makes up for it on offense.

Jackson seems to have improved but he is still inconsistent. Fouls a lot and is lost sometimes.

There is something off with Anderson. He sucks this year.