What's new

Number of Wins

Games that we score more points than our opponent

• Total voters
Healthy is somewhat subjective. Burks was fully healthy going into the season last year. Favors was too. Frankly the fragility of this team will cost us a few games, maybe as many as 5-7. I sure hope not but it has directly impacted games the last 3 seasons so even being very optimistic about their health you have to let a little realism in and realize we are seeing a trend. To me that is a real concern.

As far as responding to various posts and stuff for anyone who has noticed I tend to post a bunch in quick shots then stay away a day or 2,so i dont always revisit old threads posts or responses. I'll try to check more of those and respond.

This team is far far deeper than the last three years. They are better prepared to handle injuries and still be successful. It's also unlikely that they suffer as many injuries as last season.

I'm on the 48 bandwagon, where we'll probably look at the season and see 2 inexplicable losses (like to the Nets last year, sigh) and bemoan the fact there wasn't a 50 win season.

Still I think it's good enough for a 6 seed or so in the playoffs.

Just thought 'number of wives' for a split second when I saw the thread title

54 and 28..lol... Why not just go for 65 and 17? The funniest part is 10 people on here are umb enough to honestly believe this.. Man some of you are in for a real rude awakening this year

46 wins a
36 losses
7th seedFirst round playoff swept
Okc is still better then the Jazz and Memphis was injured all last season and still made playoffs, They will be better squad
Houston had a wacky dysfunctional season and still made playoffs, They will be better then the Jazz because they have a superstar.
A team of role players can only take you so far, Want to take the next step got to unload a couple role players and draft picks and get a stud, OH WAIT I forgot no superstar is going to want to come to Utah.
If I was Jazzfanz id be praying to Joeseph Smith that Frank Jackson is all he is supposed to be at Duke and turns into a superstar because he is a homegrown boy...
This post is going to hurt many of your feeling sbut everything I have stated is based on facts.. Jazz winning 50 games my A**. Roleplayers don't win 50 plus games without a superstar and jazz have zero superstars and please no one mention Exum as a superstar, Please don't even waste my time.

How about who's next versus who was the last?

History tends to repeat itself.. The fact that not many teams have won 50 plus games with a team full of role players doesn't help the Jazz in this argument. I could hope to win the lottery too because hey I haven't done it before

History tends to repeat itself..

I was skeptical of this at first, but then I decided to do some research. I noticed that a number of your posts all sucked ***, so I decided to look up some of your old postings, and low and behold, you're absolutely right. History does repeat.

History tends to repeat itself.. The fact that not many teams have won 50 plus games with a team full of role players doesn't help the Jazz in this argument. I could hope to win the lottery too because hey I haven't done it before

Of course.
It just gets tiring having a non jazz fan spouting off about optimism.
This fanbase is as realistic as any I've ever seen. There's reason for some mild optimism and of course your schtik won't be well received. The fans need some optimism and are well aware of our limitations.

It's not as if you see the realities and we don't. At the same time, we could make some noise this season.

Of course.
It just gets tiring having a non jazz fan spouting off about optimism.
This fanbase is as realistic as any I've ever seen. There's reason for some mild optimism and of course your schtik won't be well received. The fans need some optimism and are well aware of our limitations.

It's not as if you see the realities and we don't. At the same time, we could make some noise this season.

His question isn't even difficult to answer. The Raptors won 50 just last season. Hell, the Hawks won 60 the season before, Toronoto won 49, and Memphis won 55.

He is a troll that takes antagonistic (to most Jazz fans) viewpoints on topics that can't be proven or disproven by any sort of facts or data. It's best to just ignore this guy.

His question isn't even difficult to answer. The Raptors won 50 just last season. Hell, the Hawks won 60 the season before, Toronoto won 49, and Memphis won 55.

He is a troll that takes antagonistic (to most Jazz fans) viewpoints on topics that can't be proven or disproven by any sort of facts or data. It's best to just ignore this guy.

I know that.
I'm just everybody's friend. Just ask [MENTION=639]Joe Bagadonuts[/MENTION]