What's new

Official *FAVORS WATCH* thread

my question is.. who will offer Capela a huge contract?

I feel like someone in east will offer him a lot. orlando? bucks? I don't really know cap situation in east hmmmm

my question is.. who will offer Capela a huge contract?

I feel like someone in east will offer him a lot. orlando? bucks? I don't really know cap situation in east hmmmm

Suns, mavs, lakers?, Atlanta? He will get a very good offer.

Those organizations have spent more time in the postseason than not. They are not The "Kings".

The Suns last played in the playoffs when Derrick Favors was living in a college dorm. Back then, their GM was the coach of the current NBA champions. The current one actually hired Earl Watson to coach an adult basketball team. They did draft Booker, but quite a few of their other first round picks since 2010 have been busts.

I'm not sure either the Suns or the Hawks have players on their rosters right now you can build a contender around. The Hawks owe Kent Bazemore and Miles Plumlee over 60 million combined over the next year(yes, yes, I know Bazmore's second year is a player option, and no, he's not going to turn it down).

We're not exactly talking about young teams with tons of talent just waiting to explode. Unless you're more impressed by Dragan Bender and Josh Jackson than I am.

If Capella gets a max contract from the Suns, I'm excited whether they keep him or the Rockets match. If the Suns get him, that means the Rockets don't have him and he is so essential to their future. If the Rockets match, they are extremely limited in what they build because of Ryan Anderson, Capella and Harden.

If Capella gets a max contract from the Suns, I'm excited whether they keep him or the Rockets match. If the Suns get him, that means the Rockets don't have him and he is so essential to their future. If the Rockets match, they are extremely limited in what they build because of Ryan Anderson, Capella and Harden.

They will 1000% chance match it.

Remember when the Magic gave Bismack a 4 year 17 mill contract to average 5 points and 5 rebounds? So do I

This offseason is going to be very interesting. I suppose Atlanta could sign Favors and trade Dedmon - he has a good contract and would be easy to move.

Collins is going to be legit for Atlanta next season at PF. He quietly had a great season.

I got a question.

When we talk about our cap, are we just assuming that there is no way the Jazz will go above the salary cap? Like we just know they won’t? Even if we are close to a title?

I got a question.

When we talk about our cap, are we just assuming that there is no way the Jazz will go above the salary cap? Like we just know they won’t? Even if we are close to a title?
No, it's more about who the Jazz can add from outside the team. They would go over the cap, but can't do that by adding other players.

I'm hearing Favors has already sold his utah house and his kids moved to Atlanta a while back. That doesn't sound like he's coming back to utah.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

He's worth a max

Really? How can we tell for sure, given the talent he's surrounded with? He is not a main piece. He's a great player, but it seems a recipe for disaster to give the max to that kind of piece. See the
AK situation. See Portland. See Ryan Anderson's contract.