Vs. Warriors
Vs. Magic
Vs. Nuggets
@ Nuggets
@ Jazz (2nd of B2B)
@ Grizzlies
@ Mavericks
Vs. Wizards

That’s a really tough schedule - I could see them implode if their home stretch goes badly for them. Fingers crossed.
They are pretty good at home and pretty ****** on the road… so might perform okayish.

The fact that Rudy came back same night the disappoint is great as far as sowing disfunction

HermanG

Its funny how some of you are so worried that Minny will not fall into top 10 lottery despite them being such a horrible team.

Ant is the biggest smoke and mirror guy of them all. Everyone seems to think he is some kind of a great player but he isnt. Yes he posted 31 points with 60% 3P shooting but he had 6 super ugly turnovers and while they try to hide him defending old man Gordon Rockets figured theyd switch Ant on Jalen Green and it looked like this a lot of times:

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Staff member
Man, Lakers and Warriors are disappointing this year. Thought we could count them on for being in the playoffs and kicking the Twolves down a spot or two. Could still happen though but they need to pick up their game.

framer

Wolves schedule through the All Star Break

@ Pelicans
Vs. Grizzlies
Vs. Kings (2nd of B2B)
Vs. Kings
Vs. Warriors
Vs. Magic
Vs. Nuggets
@ Nuggets
@ Jazz (2nd of B2B)
@ Grizzlies
@ Mavericks
Vs. Wizards

That’s a really tough schedule - I could see them implode if their home stretch goes badly for them. Fingers crossed.

They could legit 0'fer all that. Magic are a lot better than they were earlier in the season and there might be open warfare in the locker room by the time they hit the Wizards.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
They could legit 0'fer all that. Magic are a lot better than they were earlier in the season and there might be open warfare in the locker room by the time they hit the Wizards.
Noooooo…. There are a few wins in there… I’d have guessed they go 1-2 or 2-1 in their last home stand and they went 3-0. Even the NO game seems tough but no Ingram and no Zion and they have lost like 4 in a row.

I think 5-6 or 4-7 is close to what they do… their issue relates to not clicking in every night and have had some bad road losses. They also play the Nuggets very well.

I will root for a meltdown but I just think they end up as the 10 seed in the play in. Not sure the Lakers get it together and OKC could fall off with one ankle tweak after the break.