What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

It’s at 20 now… there’s absolutely a chance it goes lower… maybe not a good chance but still a chance… can Kyrie go off the rails? Can Embiid get hurt?

I’d say it has like an 80% chance to be in the 20s.
It is the least favorable of the two right? Obviously Houston will be out of that convo. Jazz can pretty much bet Philly will own the pick that becomes theirs imo and be in the low to mid 20's, unless more injuries come obviously. Harden hasn't played in a month and they are still above 500. Unless they time manage Embiid down the stretch and it causes the pick to be a little better for us, I don't see it being all that valuable.
BKN on the other hand could easily be late teens again but it won't matter.
I think the Jazz are either picking late lottery with either their own or Wolves pick preferred the Wolves are the lottery pick and they win the lottery lol
top 4 pick from Wolves, pick at 16-20 own with a nice 1st or 2nd round exit and 24 from Philly. cats meow

Tonight was definitely a good night with all the teams that we wanted to win winning and the sixers losing.

Thing is, I can feel for them. We saw a good team here hamstrung by similar front office shenanigans over the last 3-5 years, with the wrong players drafted and signed, and wasting a golden opportunity with 2 solid all-stars that should have had more success than we did. That said, I am happy to drink their tears as we cash in on their lottery win this year.

Vegas has dropped Wolves to 9th in West, behind Blazers but still just above us. Kings are below both, but may end up finishing above. So finishing 11th well within their reach.

The Nets started out 1 - 7 I think. Now they are 13 - 12. That's 12 - 5. That pick isn't going to be magical. But the Wolves and Jazz picks still have a chance.

The Nets started out 1 - 7 I think. Now they are 13 - 12. That's 12 - 5. That pick isn't going to be magical. But the Wolves and Jazz picks still have a chance.
Its funny. Kyrie suspension was key to them. Forced them to change how they use Royce and Simmons, and now they have stuck with it and look much better.