What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

And that’s why it’s tough to count wins and losses going through the schedule…

NO gonna get smacked.

Rudy play well tonight. I dont change my mind and i'm pretty sure they will make a run after ASG.
I’m going to pray that they don’t and an implosion is coming. We might not get great odds, but I want at least a chance at Wembanyama and another lottery pick to add some young, high upside wings to this roster.

I’m going to pray that they don’t and an implosion is coming. We might not get great odds, but I want at least a chance at Wembanyama and another lottery pick to add some young, high upside wings to this roster.
Me too but i think the chance are very slim. Unless DA make some thanking moves before Feb 9.

Well last night was a total kick in nuts

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Being overly positive thinker, I'm gonna call our Portland loss not the worst outcome... especially since Dame got the 60 piece. Why? It means they now have a harder time blowing things up which was something that has been discussed a lot. If they dont blow up, thats one more team that can help us in the standings.

Lakers also won and AD & Rui looked good. OKC loss and Minny win sucked though.

Naah... the Pels are 3-11 since New Years Eve with their only 3 wins coming against Pistons, Rockets and Wizards. Minny is still bad but Pels are just worse right now.
Yeah Utah luck we will end up with picks 15 and higher, and the pels with the lakers pick will win the lottery and get 1 and 7 or something.

Being overly positive thinker, I'm gonna call our Portland loss not the worst outcome... especially since Dame got the 60 piece. Why? It means they now have a harder time blowing things up which was something that has been discussed a lot. If they dont blow up, thats one more team that can help us in the standings.

Lakers also won and AD & Rui looked good. OKC loss and Minny win sucked though.
AD played? How long has he been back? Thats great news!