What's new

P90x

I've finally made it through Warrior 1 and Warrior 2. Ya, that's only like 20 minutes into the video, but for a fat guy who hasn't lifted a weight or done anything aerobic since 1999, I'm fairly happy with myself.

Hells bells! I think getting through warrior 1 and 2 is pretty difficult itself. Nice job man and keep it up.

I've finally made it through Warrior 1 and Warrior 2. Ya, that's only like 20 minutes into the video, but for a fat guy who hasn't lifted a weight or done anything aerobic since 1999, I'm fairly happy with myself.

How do you feel Trout? Do you feel better?

I feel pretty good actually. I am still sore as balls, but it's a good burn.

Dude if your balls burn you need to see a doctor.

Anyway, I have been out of P90 for a little over a week. I am doing abs and upper body but I was doing plyo and didn't see my dog there (little pomeranian-shi tzu mix....pomshit? shitrainian? anyway I digress). I stepped right on her. Dog ok, ankle ****ed up. Still in a brace. Twisted it real good.

Dude if your balls burn you need to see a doctor.

Anyway, I have been out of P90 for a little over a week. I am doing abs and upper body but I was doing plyo and didn't see my dog there (little pomeranian-shi tzu mix....pomshit? shitrainian? anyway I digress). I stepped right on her. Dog ok, ankle ****ed up. Still in a brace. Twisted it real good.

That's what you get for having such a queer dog. Question for you: Do you carry her around in a little pink purse while you shop at Hot Topic and Gen X?

That's what you get for having such a queer dog. Question for you: Do you carry her around in a little pink purse while you shop at Hot Topic and Gen X?

It has rhinestones you son of a bitch.

But it IS pink though right?

You have a problem with real men wearing pink?

87badaede5198557a253d200cdeadfcc.jpg

You have a problem with real men wearing pink?

87badaede5198557a253d200cdeadfcc.jpg

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with real men wearing pink. I do it on occasion. But having a pink purse with rhinestones is taking it just a teeny-tiny bit too far.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with real men wearing pink. I do it on occasion. But having a pink purse with rhinestones is taking it just a teeny-tiny bit too far.

It's a European shoulder bag.

Nah, pretty sure it was AK.

Does anyone have a copy they would like to sell? They have it for a decent price on KSL so I'll just get it there if not.

I've been on a insane diet for the last 13 months and I've lost 85 pounds off of just diet. I'm at the weight I want to be at, just not enough of it is muscle. I've been 250 and very muscular before, but now I'm 175 and want to be toned not bulky. Think p90 is the way to go?

Does anyone have a copy they would like to sell? They have it for a decent price on KSL so I'll just get it there if not.

I've been on a insane diet for the last 13 months and I've lost 85 pounds off of just diet. I'm at the weight I want to be at, just not enough of it is muscle. I've been 250 and very muscular before, but now I'm 175 and want to be toned not bulky. Think p90 is the way to go?

It's a great program, can be very intense. I have been enjoying it, just don't step on your dog while doing plyo. Still hurts to stand on my ankle.

Whoever invented that 'sitting' yoga ******* needs to have their face removed. My hammy's hate my guts right now, and I can't say that I blame them.

I just stole the program, guides and all, off the internets. And I would put it on a disc and sell it to you, but that would be far, far too unethical. And I would just mail it to you for free, but given that effort you might as well download it yourself. Plus, accepting a pirated copy from me would be just as unethical as stealing it yourself; which you are probably not comfortable with as you haven't done or considered doing so already.

So yeah, in short, I have nothing to add other than to say that I think KSL looks like a good plan.

Think p90 is the way to go?
And yes. I am beyond a believer.