What's new

Potential "Buy Low" Candidates

YoungJefe

Here are some guys that were first round or high second round picks that have done some time in the GLeague or have hit the waiver wire: Jordan Bell, Justin Jackson, Kris Dunn, Frankie Smokes, Chandler Hutchison, RHJ, Enes Freedom, Greg Monroe, Alex Len, Ty Wallace, Mudiay, Michael Beasley, Elijah Hughes, Jabari Parker and Denzel Valentine. All would be buy low at this point.
Most of those dudes are old af already

kabenac

I would still like to get Nance Jr.

I wouldn't mind Tobias if we got a pick or two in return as he can still ball - he would be lightyears better than Royce at the 4.

A lot of the other guys on the list are still valued pretty well even if they did get injured last season (Ball and Joe Harris especially) or I wouldn't want them on our team (THT).

Jazz Fusion

Here are some guys that were first round or high second round picks that have done some time in the GLeague or have hit the waiver wire: Jordan Bell, Justin Jackson, Kris Dunn, Frankie Smokes, Chandler Hutchison, RHJ, Enes Freedom, Greg Monroe, Alex Len, Ty Wallace, Mudiay, Michael Beasley, Elijah Hughes, Jabari Parker and Denzel Valentine. All would be buy low at this point.
I thought Mudiay wasn’t terrible when he was here. Surprised he didn’t get picked up somewhere else.

campaignist

Do what it takes to get Lonzo. He's literally the best (theoretically) gettable backcourt mate for Donovan. He's like a Rubio that can shoot.

LoPo

Do what it takes to get Lonzo. He's literally the best (theoretically) gettable backcourt mate for Donovan. He's like a Rubio that can shoot.
If and probably when Chicago breaks the bank for Lavine, they might be willing to trade Lonzo for an expiring like Bojan. It's risky, but if he doesn't have long term health issues, it could be a brilliant move.

Do the Rudy trade for Collins and Hunter then you're left with:

Don (25)
Lonzo (24)
Hunter (24)
Collins (24)

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app