What's new

Protestors storm capital

Those that are still Trumpers and think they election was stolen aren't going to listen and probably never will (the vast majority at least.) It's hardly worth the time.

The Trumpists left are imbeciles and racists. They were imbeciles and racists before Trump and most of them will be imbeciles and racists going forward.

The difference is they won't have someone in the White House to validate their stupidity and/or the hatred in their heart.

Do you think he'll sign an Executive Order legalizing pedophilia and cannibalism first?
First cannibalism, then pedophilia. First things first. Gotta give the rich satanic Democrats what they want!

“It will be a full trial. It will be a fair trial. But make no mistake: There will be a trial, and when that trial ends, senators will have to decide if they believe Donald Trump incited the erection — insurrection against the United States," he added, quickly correcting himself."

Totally ****ed us.

I realized I had missed some stuff.

And how do you assess the objectivity of this source? How do you check the facts, or allegations?

Against my personal knowledge, the knowledge of IT system administrators I've talked to over the years, and occasionally looking something up. Why not check out the blog for yourself?

yah, I drive by the Utah data aggregation center sometimes. The location of this monster has started a tech landslide on the other side of the Jordan River, and oh 4 new East-West highways to connect the system. Silicon Valley has a Utah competitor, Silicon Slopes, Whatever the hell was on Hillary's server is stored there as well. If we cared, or dared, to actually get the relevant facts out for the public, it's all there. And it's minable, like with block technology and stuff. You can go to the source. You can amass any set of data you want, with a search request and parameters to suit the case. But my point was that there was a leak to the news media about a specific FBI report that was handed out to the Capitol police, which is to say to the management top dogs of the Capitol police, most likely directly to the chief officer of the day, and probably also available to Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell. The report was not concerning known Trump loyalists or Trump himself, but leftwing activists. That makes the entire Trump allegation a damned lie. But we'll never have that case made in our Press. The New York Times and Washington Post, which had the leaked material, have gone into embarrassed mumms about that part of the report.

I'd love to read your source for this "leak".

oh, please. Don't make me run out my assessment of you and your purposes.

I've changed my mind. I do care. I absolutely want you run out your assessment of me and my purposes. Lay out every single detail. Everyone should read it.

The site is called “Faces of the Riot”. I can’t find it at all, and I’m not sure it actually exists any longer.....

Found the site, and it was not easy. Does not show up in search engines...

Last edited:
Do you think he'll sign an Executive Order legalizing pedophilia and cannibalism first?

I don't know anything about that, really.

The Book of Mormon allegedly was compiled by Mormon around 1600 years ago, but Biblical references to organized, ritualistic child abuse probably go back to at least 2400 years ago. Sodom and Gomorrah, in the Bible, was alleged to involve a whole damn city on the prowl for some fresh young object of abuse.

The whole image of our contemporary Bohemian Grove, a site about fifty miles N/NW of San Francisco, is rumored to involve stuff like that.

Stories like that were rife across the country during Bill Clinton's administration, with Hillary giving the orders and instructions.

Rumors closer to home are the Wyoming jokes...... you know..... "Wyoming, where the men are men and the sheep are scared." And people who do stuff like that will blur the factual meaning of "kids".

I have a friend, an old lady with three adult children and quite a crew of grandkids and great grandkids, who lives in Oakland now, but was in the Philippines. She and her husband, and her children all joined the Mormon Church when I was there. Her husband has been until now a UN official going to all the gatherings of the UN. He has not been much of a standout UN lifer. She divorced him after years of heartbreak, because he just couldn't change and live up to the LDS moral standards when he was out on the town around UN meetups.

According to reports, there are always plenty of underage kids available for any UN official who feels the need to abuse.

So let's just put it this way. I have no illusions that Uncle Joe is any different. But his managers would never let him do an order like that. First of all, the illicit nature of the adventure is half the fun, they say, and second of all, anyone who is about to blab specifics about it, like Epstein, is just about dead.

It's hard to make up stuff like that, and Alex Jones never had the whole story either. if any of the story.

As with most of the news, the meter that best serves to denote "truth" is the rage in the Press to call it false.

Still, I find most conservative blatherings on the topic to be more like Born Again Christians calling Catholics the demons of Hell.

I'm sure that opinions/beliefs lead most of us to distort the facts supremely. But that shouldn't lead you to believe politicians are moral or decent by any standard or in any general sense of the idea.

As for cannibalism, we're pretty close to that technology with various tissue culture techniques. HeLa cell lines have been used for over 70 years now for cancer and other research in labs. I dunno, really, but I bet there would be a market for well-seasoned platters of Trump Rump.

Cultured beef is already on the market, Helen Lang can't be that far behind.

tenor.gif

Graphic....

The federal government has released body cam video from the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riot that it says shows a Wixom man assaulting police officers with a hockey stick, including footage from the scene where a woman was trampled and died later that day.

More news about that anti fascist dude John Sullivan.

35k is a lot of money but was it worth the charges?

30 pieces of silver or something like that.
That money should be confiscated and used to compensate victims.

More news about that anti fascist dude John Sullivan.

35k is a lot of money but was it worth the charges?

30 pieces of silver or something like that.
I remain unconvinced that John Sullivan was associated with Antifa....

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/john-sullivan-capitol-blm-antifa/

“In an extensive Twitter thread from November of 2020, Rebellion Baby, a left-wing activist group, asserted that Sullivan engaged in "alarming behaviors including grifting/profiteering, self-promotion/clout chasing, sabotage of community actions, threats of violence, and — maybe most disturbingly — ties to the far-right."
The group also pointed to Sullivan's brother, a known Trump supporter, as yet another indication of his suspicious motives.

Last edited:
I remain unconvinced that John Sullivan was associated with Antifa....

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/john-sullivan-capitol-blm-antifa/

“In an extensive Twitter thread from November of 2020, Rebellion Baby, a left-wing activist group, asserted that Sullivan engaged in "alarming behaviors including grifting/profiteering, self-promotion/clout chasing, sabotage of community actions, threats of violence, and — maybe most disturbingly — ties to the far-right."
The group also pointed to Sullivan's brother, a known Trump supporter, as yet another indication of his suspicious motives.

No matter what group he belongs to, he seems like a douchebag

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

The more we learn the worse it gets. It wasn’t just about impeaching him for Jan 6. Jan 6 was the culmination of The Big Lie and his attempts to get state leaders to bend to his will.

The more we learn the worse it gets. It wasn’t just about impeaching him for Jan 6. Jan 6 was the culmination of The Big Lie and his attempts to get state leaders to bend to his will.

The Dems really lost this all.

It's not the vote count, it's not the voting machines, it's not the political bias of judges nor the litigation that made this a Dem loss.

It's the media.. It's Biden. It's Kamala Harris, the war-monger.

Trump was a chump. He smiled too much. He played popular music to his fans. He tried too hard to be nice. He let people who hated him work on his team. He didn't overturn the Swamp, he swam in it. Most of his "friends" in power jumped ship when he thought he needed them most. But he is still the big canvas filled with the wind, the political wind, of the American people who really just hate the agenda that's going down. The sinking of the USS American Dream.

So Thriller here is still chewing on last year's bones, like the old dog he is, sitting in the sun. Has his class been keeping up with the indoctrination program? The useless education people disbelieve and even hate?

People have been turning away from the media. Lots of democrats are quitting the party.

It's a fundamental mistake for any governance team in America to so disregard so many Americans.

The Biden Administration will prove to be the total demise of progressive agenda political power.

Because it is, it REALLY IS the loser ideas now being demonstrated.

The stiff breeze that filled the Trump sails are going to sail a whole damn lot of political ships for change. Not the progressive change, but the change that really will "build Back to America Better".

Last edited: