What's new

Protestors storm capital

The fact is, political manipulators regularly set up false flag groups on both sides of an issue. I think the Proud Boys are just that, and most other obnoxious right-wing fakirs.
Agreed. You think lots of crazy ****.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I really think all the bloviating you guys are doing is ridiculous.

It's standard political manipulation of every crisis. The dems had a war game planned whichever way the election went. If Trump won after all, it would be civil unrest and burning cities and BLM and others storming the Capito.

You should know that a few agitators can suck up some fools outta any crowd or cause and guide them into stupid acts that can b e made out as insurrection or whatever.

Evidence is mounting that no one who was at the Trump speech actually made it to the capitol before the breach, that the security was told to stand back except for some few sites set up for cameras, for the news so to speak. Some of the agitators were at the speech, and seen to leave before the speech was over, saying to one another, "It's time to go."

So the whole thing was planned, in advance. The FBI even knew about it two days before it happened, but the security people under Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnel were told to stand down. "Bad optics" they said..

I know you folks believe facts are irrelevant to your purposes, and that you are pure propagandists. Period.

The world will not fall into the sea if you don't win one issue. Such unthinking perps I've known before. Nothing new. Dostoyevsky wrote novels about the committed change agents of his time.

He loved Russia and was a devout Orthodox believer in Christ, and he had a gift for illustrating the better nature in people who personally just tried to be good in their own conduct. Trying to fix the world without fixing yourselves first is a fool's cause.

I guess I can't fix you, I'd better pay more attention to things I can change.
Can you link to your source for this? I saw nothing of this and I watched a lot of video. You paint a picture that is polar opposite of what I saw, though there were some clips of people walking through in an orderly fashion as if on a tour -- I don't know what that was about, however. So, please, provide your sources. Otherwise, I can't believe this.

It goes even deeper. It was actually a republican deep-state conspiracy, in which they pretended to be right wing protestors pretending to be left wing plants pretending to be right wing protestors.

I really think all the bloviating you guys are doing is ridiculous.

It's standard political manipulation of every crisis. The dems had a war game planned whichever way the election went. If Trump won after all, it would be civil unrest and burning cities and BLM and others storming the Capito.

You should know that a few agitators can suck up some fools outta any crowd or cause and guide them into stupid acts that can b e made out as insurrection or whatever.

Evidence is mounting that no one who was at the Trump speech actually made it to the capitol before the breach, that the security was told to stand back except for some few sites set up for cameras, for the news so to speak. Some of the agitators were at the speech, and seen to leave before the speech was over, saying to one another, "It's time to go."

So the whole thing was planned, in advance. The FBI even knew about it two days before it happened, but the security people under Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnel were told to stand down. "Bad optics" they said..

I know you folks believe facts are irrelevant to your purposes, and that you are pure propagandists. Period.

The world will not fall into the sea if you don't win one issue. Such unthinking perps I've known before. Nothing new. Dostoyevsky wrote novels about the committed change agents of his time.

He loved Russia and was a devout Orthodox believer in Christ, and he had a gift for illustrating the better nature in people who personally just tried to be good in their own conduct. Trying to fix the world without fixing yourselves first is a fool's cause.

I guess I can't fix you, I'd better pay more attention to things I can change.
Nothing in your post has any truth in it. you like most conservatives would not know a fact if it bit you in your butt. No democrats would not storm the Capitol. Did they do it when Bush was declared the winner by less than 600 votes in FL in 2000 when Gore won the popular vote? Did they storm the Capitol when Trump again won but lost the popular vote? No, yes people were upset but they went back to regular life and didn't try to over throw the government.

So your failed non-factual attempt to deflect from the treasonous behavior of your beloved neo-cons is both ridiculous and typical of the conspiracy driven mind set of losers who cannot handle the fact that they lost the election. What makes it worse is how people like you instead of reflecting on your own violent behavior, you continue to deny your participation in the riot and even worse attempt to point the finger at the opposing side and claiming it was Antifa or if the democrats lost they would be doing the same thing and have BLM storm the Capital. I do not know whether you and supporters of Trump are stupid or delusional but i am sure taking no responsibility for your side's action is both pathetic.

Nothing in your post has any truth in it. you like most conservatives would not know a fact if it bit you in your butt. No democrats would not storm the Capitol. Did they do it when Bush was declared the winner by less than 600 votes in FL in 2000 when Gore won the popular vote? Did they storm the Capitol when Trump again won but lost the popular vote? No, yes people were upset but they went back to regular life and didn't try to over throw the government.

So your failed non-factual attempt to deflect from the treasonous behavior of your beloved neo-cons is both ridiculous and typical of the conspiracy driven mind set of losers who cannot handle the fact that they lost the election. What makes it worse is how people like you instead of reflecting on your own violent behavior, you continue to deny your participation in the riot and even worse attempt to point the finger at the opposing side and claiming it was Antifa or if the democrats lost they would be doing the same thing and have BLM storm the Capital. I do not know whether you and supporters of Trump are stupid or delusional but i am sure taking no responsibility for your side's action is both pathetic.

I was thinking the same thing until I heard about the John Sullivan antifa guy from Utah that Anderson Cooper had on his show just got arrested. He was disguised as a Trump supporter when he and others stormed the capitol. Granted, I'm sure there weren't a lot of these guys, but still one more than I thought.

It goes even deeper. It was actually a republican deep-state conspiracy, in which they pretended to be right wing protestors pretending to be left wing plants pretending to be right wing protestors.

Didn't expect to see this, but here we are. That dude is the leader of an extremist, far left antifa group called Insurgence USA. Yet, here he is with all the Trumpers doing **** that just got him arrested by the FBI.
Life keeps getting more weird.

Didn't expect to see this, but here we are. That dude is the leader of an extremist, far left antifa group called Insurgence USA. Yet, here he is with all the Trumpers doing **** that just got him arrested by the FBI.

Most people seem to think of Antifa as far left, but honestly, people who subscribe to these beliefs are just like The Joker - they just want to see the world burn.

Antifa isn’t even a group really - it’s a label for any anarchist.

Good for you. You found evidence of one Antifa guy and yet the right is trying to make it sound like a coordinated operation by Antifa. We found a couple illegal votes too but it did not prove widespread voter fraud. By the way the illegal votes were for Trump. Extremism can be on both sides but the Antifa did not plan and storm the Capital as Trump supporters claim. Neither were they the ones who killed the police officer. I thought Blue lives Matter to these traitors.

I was thinking the same thing until I heard about the John Sullivan antifa guy from Utah that Anderson Cooper had on his show just got arrested. He was disguised as a Trump supporter when he and others stormed the capitol. Granted, I'm sure there weren't a lot of these guys, but still one more than I thought.

Here's an interesting quote from the article:
The federal complaint says Sullivan voluntarily provided the FBI with copies of the video footage he shot that day, much of which was posted online.

The felony charge against Sullivan suggests prosecutors view his case as more serious than most of the scores of other cases filed against accused rioters.
Even during a right-wing insurrection, the black guy gets more serious charges despite his cooperation.

Most people seem to think of Antifa as far left, but honestly, people who subscribe to these beliefs are just like The Joker - they just want to see the world burn.

Antifa isn’t even a group really - it’s a label for any anarchist.
Most antifa are not anarchists.

Here's an interesting quote from the article:

Even during a right-wing insurrection, the black guy gets more serious charges despite his cooperation.
Have you seen his videos by chance? He's a terrorist. **** that guy.

Good for you. You found evidence of one Antifa guy and yet the right is trying to make it sound like a coordinated operation by Antifa. We found a couple illegal votes too but it did not prove widespread voter fraud. By the way the illegal votes were for Trump. Extremism can be on both sides but the Antifa did not plan and storm the Capital as Trump supporters claim. Neither were they the ones who killed the police officer. I thought Blue lives Matter to these traitors.
“I’m not alt right I’m not alt right!”

He takes an alt right position every time. So even if he’s not overtly alt right, he’s obviously consuming large amounts of alt right material and ignorantly recycling their biased garbage.

I see this often with fellow ward members (usually bored stay at home moms) who post alt right material or Qanon nonsense on social media without taking more than 10 seconds to check sources. I find this to be very common right now, media literacy is just horrible.

I think we’re seeing a segment of our population that’s bored with life (usually whites). So they indulge in extreme and outlandish stories that give their own lives the dopamine and adrenaline that they crave. They don’t check the facts or sources, it’s just much easier to like and share from the comforts of your phone. That’s why they indulge in stories that help support their prejudices (Blue Lives Matter!), cultural grievances, and give them the sense of community (alt right/Qanon/Underground Railroad, etc). It gives their lives excitement, purpose, and a sense of community. They too are an avenger against those godless PC uppidity college educated types, black thugs, and liberal child sex predators!

it’s honestly very similar to what we seen in fundamental Islam and is arguably one of the most pressing problems in American society today. Without a Cold War and with a prolonged period of peace and prosperity, our society has turned on itself largely over issues that actually don’t exist (Q, economic anxiety, etc). Consequently, among this segment of our population, issues in our society that do exist (Trump being a horrible president, the rise of right wing terrorism, police brutality and racism) go ignored. Half this country is living in an alt reality where Trump is amazing and is working hand in hand with Q. BLM is the #1 threat and POC want to take yur job. “Blacks just need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, like whites.” Covid doesn’t exist, and Underground Railroad is praiseworthy. It’s an alt reality.

Last edited:
We all knew that Republicans would’ve manufactured a red herring at the Capitol building if they couldn’t find one. John Sullivan is that red herring. But facts and reality don’t matter to them. Let’s be honest, most Republicans would’ve blamed the most discriminated against (blacks) and their affiliated groups on the Capitol siege regardless of Sullivan ever existing. Much like the burning of the Reichstag, the right would've manufactured a narrative that makes them out to be both victims and heroes while making up an enemy and justifying their own violence and destruction.

In no occasion would they have ever blamed Trump or right wing terrorists. It would be too much for their minds to comprehend.

Can you link to your source for this? I saw nothing of this and I watched a lot of video. You paint a picture that is polar opposite of what I saw, though there were some clips of people walking through in an orderly fashion as if on a tour -- I don't know what that was about, however. So, please, provide your sources. Otherwise, I can't believe this.
My sources are foundational, people like Fyodor Dostoyevsky and Karl Marx. I see events today in the light of old conspiratorial plans and resistance to those plans, over a hundred years old.

And dammit, it explains everything, no matter how much people today try to camoflouge their connections.

We're a generation of propagandized imbeciles with no originality of our own.

Wait, what?! Whoa, there, partner. Slow your anger and reading into things too much.

Babe said Antifa was there in this thread. I made fun of him and likened the idea to when Thriller said white supremacist were dressing up as Antifa in the TDTBLE thread. I didn't think it was possible nor true. I woke up around 3 and started reading. I read about this and how it's the same guy I've talked about before and I couldn't believe it. It was almost comical to me that it happened. What world is this.

Stop the gawd damn nonsense. I don't think antifa organized these attacks nor were a presence there besides this guy and maybe save a few. Does it make you made I posted about it?

To Thriller, it makes me alt right. Lol

That guy is in education too.

How big of a **** must one be to think posting about a guy from Utah, who just made the news from storming the Capitol, who happens to bizarrely be Antifa makes you far right? The Thrillet big is how big.

Dude loses it when Antifa gets mentioned.

I don’t care what group you're in if you do ****** things. He does.

“I’m not alt right I’m not alt right!”

He takes an alt right position every time. So even if he’s not overtly alt right, he’s obviously consuming large amounts of alt right material and ignorantly recycling their biased garbage.

I see this often with fellow ward members (usually bored stay at home moms) who post alt right material or Qanon nonsense on social media without taking more than 10 seconds to check sources. I find this to be very common right now, media literacy is just horrible.

I think we’re seeing a segment of our population that’s bored with life (usually whites). So they indulge in extreme and outlandish stories that give their own lives the dopamine and adrenaline that they crave. They don’t check the facts or sources, it’s just much easier to like and share from the comforts of your phone. That’s why they indulge in stories that help support their prejudices (Blue Lives Matter!), cultural grievances, and give them the sense of community (alt right/Qanon/Underground Railroad, etc). It gives their lives excitement, purpose, and a sense of community. They too are an avenger against those godless PC uppidity college educated types, black thugs, and liberal child sex predators!

it’s honestly very similar to what we seen in fundamental Islam and is arguably one of the most pressing problems in American society today. Without a Cold War and with a prolonged period of peace and prosperity, our society has turned on itself largely over issues that actually don’t exist (Q, economic anxiety, etc). Consequently, among this segment of our population, issues in our society that do exist (Trump being a horrible president, the rise of right wing terrorism, police brutality and racism) go ignored. Half this country is living in an alt reality where Trump is amazing and is working hand in hand with Q. BLM is the #1 threat and POC want to take yur job. “Blacks just need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, like whites.” Covid doesn’t exist, and Underground Railroad is praiseworthy. It’s an alt reality.

What position did I take, you clown?

I posted about how bizarre it was a Utah Antifa guy was actually dressed up like a Trumper and stormed the Capitol so you automatically short circuit and think that's a position and I'm alt right?

You're so dumb it's gawd damn adorable.

Granted, I'm sure there weren't a lot of these guys, but still one more than I thought.
Holy ****, I'm so far right. How dare I?! I must never acknowledge, even one instance, which I didn't even think was real until I saw in the first place, that an Antifa guy was actually at the Capitol protesters. With this information, how extreme and alt, like super FAR right of me to admit this guy was one more than I thought.

Only real, unbiased people know you can not say Antifa on JazzFanz or you're far right.

This guy was not a member of BLM, just an outlier, someone who opposes the government but was not part of the white supremacist plot.