What's new

Reverse Pet Peeves

I went to the barber today for a head shave and beard trim. What a great experience. A scalp massage, heated towel, heated shaving cream, shaved with a straight razor.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
I love getting my head shaved. My wife did mine yesterday.
I don't go all the way though, leave an inch or so if hair.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Warm beautiful beaches when you only have to work an hour a day.

Listening to a song you like on a nice sound system. I spoiled myself for selling my house in the USA and bought a Devialet speaker. Kind of wish I got two maybe I'll buy another one...

Dirty texts with a hot girl that's coming to visit you in a few days.

Warm beautiful beaches when you only have to work an hour a day.

Listening to a song you like on a nice sound system. I spoiled myself for selling my house in the USA and bought a Devialet speaker. Kind of wish I got two maybe I'll buy another one...

Dirty texts with a hot girl that's coming to visit you in a few days.
Wow I just looked up Devialet and watched a video review! Holy ****.

Beautiful hot day on my way to work, life is good, one the morons i work with lost 100k, who wants pop corn?

Scholarship application is in, supported by executive at work, been offered a position in the course i want, got a four week wait to hear form the department about whether or not i get funding. Fingers ****ing crossed.

Scholarship application is in, supported by executive at work, been offered a position in the course i want, got a four week wait to hear form the department about whether or not i get funding. Fingers ****ing crossed.
Good luck bro

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app