What's new

Reverse Pet Peeves

So a weird one.

This is not a thing that I know exists, so it is a wish for something that I hope exists someday.

I want a modern western in which the villains always have a problem with their horse because their horse never responds well to them. Extra cool if it begins with the villains being regular characters and the only hint we have that they suck is that the horses don't like them.

A naked phone.

A phone with no screen protector or case is sexy as ****.

If I was a billionaire I'd carry all my phones naked.

Unfortunately I'm not a billionaire, so I have to use a strong screen protector and case.
Thats a good one. Agree 100%

Had probably the best churros I've ever had today, and I'm a churro fiend. My wife does pampered chef and she'll do a pampered chef booth at a couple of like open market nights a month. So we got set up at one today in Ontario and there is a group selling churros. Apparently the churros of the gods. I'm giving them all my money, if you're wondering.

IMG-20220129-WA0011.jpeg

A naked phone.

A phone with no screen protector or case is sexy as ****.

If I was a billionaire I'd carry all my phones naked.

Unfortunately I'm not a billionaire, so I have to use a strong screen protector and case.
My first cell phone was the early 2000's (yes, I resisted for a long time). I was talked into a case and screen protector but it made the phone feel like a brick in my pocket. I took the case off. I had to replace that phone because technology made it absolete. To this day it is my alarm clock. I am currently on just my 3rd phone and have never used a case or screen protector.

I guess that makes me the sexiest human alive.

I had a mandatory western region all hands conference call today for all the Field Service Representatives. They told us that they were changing our title to Equipment Service Technicians, bumping all of our current pay to what was the previous pay grade up (so I'm a level 2 and now I'm going to get paid level 3 pay, but still as a level 2) and increasing the pay scale beyond that and giving people raises within the new scale based on merit. I got a 9.5% pay raise and I've been with the company for 6 weeks. I also negotiated my starting salary pretty hard and pushed to get hired as a level 2 instead of a level 1 based on my very strong work history and got a little over 8% more than their initial offer. I'm also loving the new job besides and went from working 12hr night shifts to a M-F 8-5.