What's new

Reverse Pet Peeves

Actually that is my renpho for this morning. I am starting a new diet to support my wife, as she is now getting gastric bypass surgery and her diet is drastically changing. I figured if I just did what she does in terms of food, I should lose weight fairly quickly. So this is my "before" shot from my scale.

You have 115.95 pounds of fat @LogGrad98

Think about that. Please do something about it sir.
I think you missed that last part of my post as I was editing it.

Did the new one come in?
Supposed to arrive in 1-2 weeks. So for now my bike is my transportation. Really hoping that the new ride doesn't take longer than 2 weeks. Supposedly my new ride gets processed tomorrow. Whatever that means.

I actually posted it on ksl.com classifieds and a dealership saw it there and texted me. They bought it. It was so nice and so easy and so fast plus they paid me more than i thought i would get and i had literally zero other offers.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I actually posted it on ksl.com classifieds and a dealership saw it there and texted me. They bought it. It was so nice and so easy and so fast plus they paid me more than i thought i would get and i had literally zero other offers.

That's awesome! Did you already post a picture of what your new one will look like?

Yeah dealerships out here always send me letters offering to buy my Explorer. Really solid money too. But **** that. I paid it off in June. And I want to get at least 3 more years out of it. Hopefully five.

Yeah dealerships out here always send me letters offering to buy my Explorer. Really solid money too. But **** that. I paid it off in June. And I want to get at least 3 more years out of it. Hopefully five.
I have had offers to buy my Clarity at 10k over what I paid, and that would be 17.5k over actual cost with the $7500 tax credit I got for it. But I have looked around and most of that would just go to replacing it with worse economy most likely. I will stick with paying almost nothing for gas. Last time I filled up I was getting 206 miles per gallon. And I was disappointed it was that low.

Its a great time to sell used and buy new. Used cars are selling for way more than they should. My new ride is msrp. I could sell my new ride the day after I receive it for like 5,000 more than i am paying. Its crazy. I look up 2021 toyota 4runner trail special edition in army green with like 10,000 miles on them and they cost like 5,000 more than my 2022 with zero miles.

Im putting 44,000 down on my 4runner and it costs 48,000 after taxes and fees. I will have it paid off by the end of the year.

No one is sending me big (or little) money offers to buy my 2004 Buick Regal. I'm crushed. ;)
Lol. My first car was a 1977 buick lesabre! I paid 100 bucks for it. And I loved it until I totaled it in a head on crash with a big *** ford truck.

I'm not dying as quickly as I had thought, so I might have to buy a different car. The thoughts of a car payment makes me sad. It's been a really long time.

Wow nice! I have evidence of my theory that there is only so much fat in the universe and if one person loses any fat, someone else has to find it. So look, I've been taking one for the team!

View attachment 12904

You're welcome.

Actually that is my renpho for this morning. I am starting a new diet to support my wife, as she is now getting gastric bypass surgery and her diet is drastically changing. I figured if I just did what she does in terms of food, I should lose weight fairly quickly. So this is my "before" shot from my scale.
Update today. From my last check-in above to today, 7 days. Here is the current data. Down 5 pounds. Mostly water I'm sure because I've cut out a ton of sugar. I'll take it.

1661269803212.png