What's new

Ricky Rubio / Eurobasket

I remember thinking that when i saw him play internationally a few times.. Then i saw him play in the NBA ouch

Honestly the year (or two maybe?) after Minnesota wasn't that bad. I think he dropped like 30 once in a Knicks game and one of his best games ever was here in Utah. Rather than be a 10th man though, he is the man on a Russian Euroleague team and paid very well.

Honestly the year (or two maybe?) after Minnesota wasn't that bad. I think he dropped like 30 once in a Knicks game and one of his best games ever was here in Utah. Rather than be a 10th man though, he is the man on a Russian Euroleague team and paid very well.

At the time of the contract it was the larges outside of the US. Believe DeColo has the richest contract now. Led them to the round of 16, but expect them to lose to Croatia.

Let's not underestimate Shved...he had Nba skills, his limit has always been the attitude and some injuries.

Slovenia crushed Ukraine and Doncic had another awesome game finishing with 14/10/6 in just 23 minutes of play. Some of the passes he makes... I've only seen LeBron make them in the league. He's also extremely competitive rebounder of the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eSdF5vNgcc

First surprise elimination - France lost to Germany. It's good to be reminded once in a while why players like De Colo are not in the NBA. What a horrible performance and selfish finish of the game.

Could this be Boris' final game of basketball?

Rubio raining 3s against my country? Am i mad? No i'm so glad haahhaaha

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

It was obvious Turkey would get dismantled even though they fought hard for 3 quarters.

Rubio had a 12 pt 4th quarter and took over.
Keep in mind the 3 point line is closer here.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

First surprise elimination - France lost to Germany. It's good to be reminded once in a while why players like De Colo are not in the NBA. What a horrible performance and selfish finish of the game.

Could this be Boris' final game of basketball?

Are French fans upset that Rudy chooses not to play for the national team?

Big win for Russia against Croatia! Shved dominant with 27 points and 12 assists.

If they play like this they can go far in the tournement.

Here's Ricky taking over in the 4th vs Turkey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaSUSZFAJa0