What's new

Rio Olympics anyone?

Looking forward to this

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not super into the non-basketball Olympics, but I'll definitely keep an eye on/dvr the sprints, some Judo , maybe some rugby and volleyball.... and I want to check out that girl gymnast that gets a lot of hype. When the Dan Patricks of the world have been talking her up for years on their radio shows....when they don't normally talk gymnastics at all....I figure she's finally worth a look.

I'll watch for the sports.

Ledecky in swimming is the US Olympic star this go around.

I've watched online for a lot of events over the years. I watch archery a lot. I watched a bunch of sailing in '08 even though I had no idea what was going on. Field events are always interesting. Track is, too. I enjoyed the heats, since there wasn't the BS that NBC likes to put on their broadcast.

I'll likely watch some team events. Handball gets some viewing for me, the one time every four years I watch that.

I'm not super into the non-basketball Olympics, but I'll definitely keep an eye on/dvr the sprints, some Judo , maybe some rugby and volleyball.... and I want to check out that girl gymnast that gets a lot of hype. When the Dan Patricks of the world have been talking her up for years on their radio shows....when they don't normally talk gymnastics at all....I figure she's finally worth a look.
Gymnastics is actually dope to watch every once in a while. They do crazy **** and someone will eventually face-plant.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

The indoor volleyball is pretty awesome. Men's or women's.

Usa getting dominated in women's rugby right now

Australia plays really well together. If we can't re-sign Hill next season I really hope we get Patty Mills.