What's new

Rio Olympics anyone?

Good thing the Chinese bought up half of California in the last couple decades.....I don't think we could've fielded a proper ping pong team without them.

Good thing the Chinese bought up half of California in the last couple decades.....I don't think we could've fielded a ping pong team without them.

You have any stats to back up the recency of our olympians' arrival? Or are you currently enacting some personal Gran Torino?

People of Chinese-decent have been a huge and important presence in California since the mid-19th century, so I'm curious.

US basketball should have half their team be like the And1 squad...or the Harlem Globetrotters or something. Build up 25-30 pt leads....let team And1 come in the game and screw around a bit....lose 10 + pts....throw in the NBA players again. Something like that.

We should have traded for Bogut. He would be so fun in our offense.

I think GS will really regret trading him. He's so smart and tough. More athletic than he's given credit for.
Patty Mills will lead the olympics in scoring again, been absolutely lighting it up in warm up games

I think GS will really regret trading him. He's so smart and tough. More athletic than he's given credit for.
Patty Mills will lead the olympics in scoring again, been absolutely lighting it up in warm up games

Didn't they have to make room to fit KD's contract?

They had to trade him to get space to sign durant. They will miss him, but I doubt they will regret it.

US basketball should have half their team be like the And1 squad...or the Harlem Globetrotters or something. Build up 25-30 pt leads....let team And1 come in the game and screw around a bit....lose 10 + pts....throw in the NBA players again. Something like that.

Would be disrespectful.

Do you also follow rugby? NZ women won both their games today... strong contender for gold....
No I don't follow it but it was fun to watch today. Australia was super dominant too.

They had to trade him to get space to sign durant. They will miss him, but I doubt they will regret it.

ya regret wasn't quite the right word but they'll definitely miss him.

Interesting one .. assuming Rudy hasn't really developed any new offense would you swap him for Bogut for the next few years ?