What's new

Rio Olympics anyone?

That **** where you run and jump and hand plant and spin in the air a lot.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Ya exactly. And on the balance beam.. when you do a sumersault and tryinf to land and you miss the beam?

Game. Over.

Damn, a 16 year old Canadian just got Silver in some swim race. That's crazy.

I watched the last 30 km or so of that race. The ending had to be heart breaking for that rider.

Yup, really really heartbreaking... also why it's one of the more exciting races at the Olympics for me together with the triathlon also...

I'd smash Aly Raisman

Do you remember alicia sacramone from the last olympics? Smashable. And she actually had big *****. A rare thing in gymnasts.

Last edited:
I'd smash Aly Raisman

She's no Katie Ledecky....poor girl would probably have a billion dollars in endorsements if she were even pass-able looking.

But hey, at least she gets to go to college instead.

I figured out our surefire route to being Olympians - we all need to become 108 lb boxers. Go on a water diet for like a year. I'd probably have to chop off a few limbs to boot. I watched a couple 20 year old dudes duke it out at that weight yesterday. Seriously, how much comp could be their be at that weight? I can't think of one adult male that I even pass by every day that could possibly be even within 25 lbs of that weight.....and how many of those that would qualify weight wise....would ever dream of boxing?

They really need to investigate US swimming for gene splicing. I believe they added dolphin DNA to Phelps and Ledecky.