What's new

Rio Olympics anyone?

Certain countries really do punch above their weights....

CqVJEp-WEAUcThm.jpg:large

Pissed I didn't see US guy win the 1,500 in track. We really have some young stud track peeps. 16/17 year old McLaughlin in 400IH. A couple high school seniors who just missed out on qualifying for Olympics in the 200M. The kid who finished 2nd in the 200 to Bolt from Canada is very good. A couple shot putters who took gold and silver. And more.

Pissed I didn't see US guy win the 1,500 in track. We really have some young stud track peeps. 16/17 year old McLaughlin in 400IH. A couple high school seniors who just missed out on qualifying for Olympics in the 200M. The kid who finished 2nd in the 200 to Bolt from Canada is very good. A couple shot putters who took gold and silver. And more.

It was a pretty crazy race. The opening 800 was a 2:17 (slow as hell for those that aren't familiar), and then the last 700 was a sprint to the finish in 1:33. All the real fast guys who let him set that pace to open have to feel like idiots.

Paul George's mom's name is Paulette and his dad's name is also Paul.

Sent from my *** using Jazzfanz mobile app

Good lord Serbia is playing retarded. Please post up Jokic more and stop letting the choke artist Bogdanovic shoot.

Serbia just going to let Durant abuse Jokic on the perimeter but won't give Jokic a post up on Durant?

Dodgeball should be included in the Olympics ... and it would be one of the most exciting & hotly contested.

Japan already showing what we can expect with Tokyo 2020 ... a new level of sophistication and class.