What's new

Robyn Hayward - new Instagram post 7-27

Hope that Hayward gets matchmade with nobody but ****ing griefers in LoL for the rest of his existence, causing domestic turmoil that will cast Robyn away into the arms of Brad Stevens.

Is this a threat?

Her definition of threats and mine might be completely different.

Someone might say "Haywood, get ****ed" and she might see that as a threat. I wouldn't.

I would like to see some of these threats

It's definitely just an attempt to take the high road and not being able to compute that amount of drama they've brought on themselves. Just look at those ****-eating grins. They got that skill from living in Utah as long as they have.

I don't discount the wife decision in this at all, I think it was as much if not more hers than his. Rumor has it that there is a certain person as the reason you hadn't seen Hayward's parents (who he is extremely close with) at any Salt Lake games over the past few years. I heard they said "It's wasn't our decision...".

If they made a real threat yes they can. They are not anonymous. They think they are but they aren't.

Absolutely correct, using a carriage service to harass, intimidate or something else I can't remember is an offence in my state. Think you can get up to 12 years for it. You can also end up locked in a psych ward for **** you post on facebook. This **** ain't that anonymous.

I know this might not be a popular post, but I have to say I'm a bit disappointed at the assumptions and jabs that have been made about Robyn through all this. Lots of comments (some more snide than others) about how she must be the reason Gordon is leaving when there is very little evidence that's the case. I agree that both of her infamous instagram posts were poorly thought out (and sucked to see as a Jazz fan), but I believe that she's just not tapped into basketball fandom and probably doesn't understand the impact behind those tweets. If she and/or Hayward are getting threats, that's obviously stupid and uncalled for. I personally don't want to be the one telling a stranger that their threats aren't real when I'm not sure of the situation.

Anyways, I'm not trying to be a downer or call anyone out specifically. I just would love to see the board handle situations like this a little better.

I know this might not be a popular post, but I have to say I'm a bit disappointed at the assumptions and jabs that have been made about Robyn through all this. Lots of comments (some more snide than others) about how she must be the reason Gordon is leaving when there is very little evidence that's the case. I agree that both of her infamous instagram posts were poorly thought out (and sucked to see as a Jazz fan), but I believe that she's just not tapped into basketball fandom and probably doesn't understand the impact behind those tweets. If she and/or Hayward are getting threats, that's obviously stupid and uncalled for. I personally don't want to be the one telling a stranger that their threats aren't real when I'm not sure of the situation.

Anyways, I'm not trying to be a downer or call anyone out specifically. I just would love to see the board handle situations like this a little better.

she was a teenager just weeks ago, brough.

Imma guess Robyn Hayward's as interesting as a doorknob. Her life is a snooze.

Her definition of threats and mine might be completely different.

Someone might say "Haywood, get ****ed" and she might see that as a threat. I wouldn't.

I would like to see some of these threats

Dude be a realist. There is no way that there weren't some threats. Probably some very serious ones too. It's regrettable, it's awful, but it is very real.

Dude be a realist. There is no way that there weren't some threats. Probably some very serious ones too. It's regrettable, it's awful, but it is very real.

Threats are dime a dozen on Twitter. Really, I bet you can find threats on every single post that can be considered in any way controversial.

They are really hard to deal with.

The police? Lmao

What is she going to tell them? Several anonymous people have threatened me? Police cant do anything about that. The only thing the Haywards can do is hire personal security guards if they truly feel threatened.

Yeah, there's no such thing as cybersecurity.

So some child uses the word threats and we assume that's death threats. Emkaaaaaayyy.

I can't imagine Robyn has spent much time out here. But my wife prefers New England to Utah. Mostly because it's less competitive/superficial out here and the air quality issues in Utah.

The winters are cold here but summer and fall are pretty spectacular. Great beaches and lots of different things to do. The funny thing is they will probably still be in San Diego during the nice parts of the year.

I assume they won't live in Boston proper. Lots of great New England family towns surrounding the city. My guess is they will live in a town like Weston (Ainge lives there) or Brookline (Brady and Kraft live there)

But if Robyn really hates the cold in Utah, she's in store for a rough winter. Which of course comes when she doesn't see her husband very much. Might be a brutal adjustment.

What I hate most about these threats is that it gives her and her husband the opportunity to look like victims in all this. And we all know women love nothing more than to flip a narrative that makes the other party the scumbag and allows them to cry out poor me.

The psychos that are actually sending threats don't understand it only hurts us.