What's new

Roe v. Wade is going down

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220627-135846.jpg
    Screenshot_20220627-135846.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 11
I do not take my moral stances from the Bible nor from reality TV shows. I will not be terminating a pregnancy, either my own or anyone else's, at 32+ weeks (or at any time). However, few abortions are performed in that time frame, and almost always it is because of serious complications to the fetus or the mother. Women who are pregnant at 32+ weeks have already planned for a child and are not getting rid of it for convenience, conservative scare tactics notwithstanding. I believe that women and doctors should make health care decisions and not politicians. So no, I am not a monster. Neither are the women or the doctors involved.

I do not take my moral stances from the Bible nor from reality TV shows. I will not be terminating a pregnancy, either my own or anyone else's, at 32+ weeks (or at any time). However, few abortions are performed in that time frame, and almost always it is because of serious complications to the fetus or the mother. Women who are pregnant at 32+ weeks have already planned for a child and are not getting rid of it for convenience, conservative scare tactics notwithstanding. I believe that women and doctors should make health care decisions and not politicians. So no, I am not a monster. Neither are the women or the doctors involved.
Well said.

Anti-abortion protester tried to murder police officer using a flame thrower at a Roe v. Wade protest.

Attempted murder for little spurt of flame from a can of hairspray?

Lmao, I'm certain I've put my friends (and myself) in more danger having roman candle wars as teenagers. Cops are even bigger crybabies than I thought.

Last edited:
Attempted murder for little spurt of flame from a can of hairspray?

Lmao, I'm certain I've put my friends (and myself) in more danger having roman candle wars as teenagers. Cops are even bigger crybabies than I thought.

The can of hair spray trick? I remember doing that in my house when i was like 12.
That is what Al was talking about when he said flame throwe? Lol. I pictured an actual flame thrower when he said flame thrower.

I should have known better.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

What would happen if all the women against this BS decided to strike? Like not go to work. A walkout of epic proportions. Good idea or terrible idea?

What would happen if all the women against this BS decided to strike? Like not go to work. A walkout of epic proportions. Good idea or terrible idea?
You're floating the idea of women not going to work and instead being in the home. In this idea of yours, do the 'against this BS' women make their husbands sandwiches?

You're floating the idea of women not going to work and instead being in the home. In this idea of yours, do the 'against this BS' women make their husbands sandwiches?

No they strike.
When men strike do they make women sandwiches?

Not surprised that you think that if women strike they have nothing more to do than make men sandwiches.

This ruling has really brought out your true colors.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

This is the most pathetic attempt at a "gotcha" I've ever seen.

This ruling has really brought out your true colors.
That I find humor in the places that I do? It is indeed a thing I miss about the old left. Humor used to be the domain of the left. Now the left is all twisted up over power dynamics, appropriation, and woke point scoring that they've given up what used to be their roost to rule. Yes, I find the idea of women fighting the BS by becoming 1950's housewives a funny thought.

If you want a more serious answer, long long ago, before she ran for President and was still an Indian, Elizabeth Warren wrote a book on this subject called 'The Two-Income Trap'. As hard as it may be to believe, the not-yet-completely-infected-with-progressivism Elizabeth Warren surmised that American families would be much better off if women had never left the home to join the workforce.

412CrsGyKqL.jpg

This is the most pathetic attempt at a "gotcha" I've ever seen.
This arcane practice is called a quip. It is pronounced like the word quick if it ended with a 'p'. It is a sharp or sarcastic remark used in banter. Crud, now I have to explain what sarcasm is. Look, there used to be this thing called humor but among your tribe it has been lost to the ages. I do feel sad for your tribe because the world was a better place when it could take a joke.

This is arcane practice is called a quip. It is pronounced like the word quick if it ended with a 'p'. It is a sharp or sarcastic remark used in banter. Crud, now I have to explain what sarcasm is. Look, there used to be this thing called humor but among your tribe it has been lost to the ages. I do feel sad for your tribe because the world was a better place when it could take a joke.

Have you considered making your jokes funny?

That I find humor in the places that I do? It is indeed a thing I miss about the old left. Humor used to be the domain of the left.
It still is. While right-wing and lazy comedians are still making fun of disadvantaged people, the left-wingers insult the powerful, which is always funnier (just ask the 3 Stooges, whose pie fight usually involved rich people getting hit). I'm sure you join people like Bill Maher in find being a bully to be funny, but some of us have grown up.

the left-wingers insult the powerful, which is always funnier (just ask the 3 Stooges, whose pie fight usually involved rich people getting hit).
Perfect example. The Three Stooges pie fights hit rich, hit poor, hit men, hit women, hit the hosts, and hit the help. No one was spared for fear of punching down. If it was funny then it was included and if it fell flat then another gag would be along in a moment.

Limiting bits to only insult the powerful is expected and boring. Routine is the enemy of funny.

Perfect example. The Three Stooges pie fights hit rich, hit poor, hit men, hit women, hit the hosts, and hit the help. No one was spared for fear of punching down. If it was funny then it was included and if it fell flat then another gag would be along in a moment.
No one was spared, but the wealthy and the Stooges were targeted for the most pie and the earliest hits.

Limiting bits to only insult the powerful is expected and boring. Routine is the enemy of funny.
Agreed. There are plenty of ways to be funny besides insulting people.