Shaq

homeytennis

For salary capoligists "
But that would mean sending away two players they ostensibly like, and heading into the stretch run of the season with a compromised bench. The sense I get is that the Harrison signing signals Utah is likely ready to move on from Williams-Goss, but having to dump two of Harrison/Oni/Morgan in late March just to fudge the tax is less than idea from a competitive standpoint. Although in fairness, Utah barely used its 13th and 14th men last season, so perhaps that is the plan.

That’s a lot of spreadsheet gymnastics, but it also has an impact to what’s actually available to Quin Snyder as the Jazz approach the playoffs. It’s just as likely that Utah will monitor the market value of players elsewhere on the depth chart — or that they’ll just bit the bullet and pay the tax. Even if they only go over the tax by a few hundred thousand, they’ll miss out on millions of dollars of disbursements from the league. So those 13th and 14th roster spots could actually wind up costing the Jazz literally millions.
"

KqWIN

Um...looks like a fake to me. Only place on the internet to report this, and he didn’t report it on Twitter. Also, Dan Clayton is not a reporter.

I bet he had this post already written just in case and somehow it got published.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Um...looks like a fake to me. Only place on the internet to report this, and he didn’t report it on Twitter. Also, Dan Clayton is not a reporter.

I bet he had this post already written just in case and somehow it got published.
Yeah... it’s odd. Dan Clayton breaks news, with a full write up, and nobody, not even him, tweets it?

If this is true, it definitely changes the dynamics of the off-season. Instead of advancing to first on a hit-by-pitch, this is a stand-up triple.

KqWIN

Yeah... it’s odd. Dan Clayton breaks news, with a full write up, and nobody, not even him, tweets it?

If this is true, it definitely changes the dynamics of the off-season. Instead of advancing to first on a hit-by-pitch, this is a stand-up triple.

It would make sense that bloggers have these posts already made just in case it happens. They want to have the story out first. Probably just published it by accident.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
If it was prepped for some future potential signing, it’s odd that it would specify that it’s a one-year deal.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
4pmup2.jpg

Ron Mexico

Contributor
I hope this is true. We need more wing defense and I think he is a solid defender. I hope his shot can improve.

KqWIN

If it was prepped for some future potential signing, it’s odd that it would specify that it’s a one-year deal.

Eh...it’s very rare that someone would sign for a multi year deal at this point. It’s a good assumption that if he signed, it was a one year deal. Plus, that stuff is very easy to edit.