What's new

Shaq

4pmup2.jpg

I hope this is true. We need more wing defense and I think he is a solid defender. I hope his shot can improve.

If it was prepped for some future potential signing, it’s odd that it would specify that it’s a one-year deal.

Eh...it’s very rare that someone would sign for a multi year deal at this point. It’s a good assumption that if he signed, it was a one year deal. Plus, that stuff is very easy to edit.

Someone took about an hour to write up a full article. It wasn't like some 7-word tweet.
Maybe the Jazz have an offer out and Harrison hasn't accepted or something. So Dan Clayton wrote up an article, had it scheduled incorrectly and had to pull it.

Good lord you people are so dumb. You act like Shaq is the missing piece to a championship caliber year. This is a bench warmer or maybe half a step up from being a bench warmer. If he’s sooooooooooooo good why is he still available into training camp?

I mean if you all are this boyish on potentially signing Shaq, why do y’all’s hate Niang? Y’all’s must’ve hated losing The ded one, Ed Davis, TB. ROTFL I mean why did DL not resign Udo. All mysteries to me.

I guess you all know what’s coming next, y’all’s are idiots!! Idiots.

Good lord you people are so dumb. You act like Shaq is the missing piece to a championship caliber year. This is a bench warmer or maybe half a step up from being a bench warmer. If he’s sooooooooooooo good why is he still available into training camp?

I mean if you all are this boyish on potentially signing Shaq, why do y’all’s hate Niang? Y’all’s must’ve hated losing The ded one, Ed Davis, TB. ROTFL I mean why did DL not resign Udo. All mysteries to me.

This tells you exactly how bad our bench is, and how weak our perimeter D is. It's a man dying of thirst in the desert drinking camel piss because it's what's available, and he LOVES IT, because it's so much better than what he had. Nothing.

Hey arsehole... at this point in his career the GOAT Joe Ingles couldn’t even make the league. Just because he’s a bench guy doesn’t mean he can’t help us. When he got into the game he tore peoples **** off.

If he comes here he will help us win games.