What's new

Shaq

Where are you seeing this?

You’re ****ing kidding me. You’re talking about Udoka being Shaquille O’Neal.

I am so ****ing pissed right now.

Go to our news feed on this site, as reported by Dan Clayton @ Salt City hoops. Some of you have had a dream come true.

I don't mind Dan, but I'm not trusting it until reported elsewhere. Since I see nothing elsewhere (and Dan hasn't event put it on twitter), I'm actually wondering if SC Hoops got hacked or something.

WTF? Since when is Dan Clayton breaking news, why isn’t it on his Twitter, and how come nobody else has mentioned this? If this is legit, then holy ****. I’m not going to get my hopes up to be let down, but if we signed them then go ahead and preorder that ****ing championship banner. DL went out and redeemed himself.

I don't mind Dan, but I'm not trusting it until reported elsewhere. Since I see nothing elsewhere (and Dan hasn't event put it on twitter), I'm actually wondering if SC Hoops got hacked or something.
Yeah. This seems fishy.

For salary capoligists "
But that would mean sending away two players they ostensibly like, and heading into the stretch run of the season with a compromised bench. The sense I get is that the Harrison signing signals Utah is likely ready to move on from Williams-Goss, but having to dump two of Harrison/Oni/Morgan in late March just to fudge the tax is less than idea from a competitive standpoint. Although in fairness, Utah barely used its 13th and 14th men last season, so perhaps that is the plan.

That’s a lot of spreadsheet gymnastics, but it also has an impact to what’s actually available to Quin Snyder as the Jazz approach the playoffs. It’s just as likely that Utah will monitor the market value of players elsewhere on the depth chart — or that they’ll just bit the bullet and pay the tax. Even if they only go over the tax by a few hundred thousand, they’ll miss out on millions of dollars of disbursements from the league. So those 13th and 14th roster spots could actually wind up costing the Jazz literally millions.
"

Um...looks like a fake to me. Only place on the internet to report this, and he didn’t report it on Twitter. Also, Dan Clayton is not a reporter.

I bet he had this post already written just in case and somehow it got published.

Um...looks like a fake to me. Only place on the internet to report this, and he didn’t report it on Twitter. Also, Dan Clayton is not a reporter.

I bet he had this post already written just in case and somehow it got published.
Yeah... it’s odd. Dan Clayton breaks news, with a full write up, and nobody, not even him, tweets it?

If this is true, it definitely changes the dynamics of the off-season. Instead of advancing to first on a hit-by-pitch, this is a stand-up triple.

Yeah... it’s odd. Dan Clayton breaks news, with a full write up, and nobody, not even him, tweets it?

If this is true, it definitely changes the dynamics of the off-season. Instead of advancing to first on a hit-by-pitch, this is a stand-up triple.

It would make sense that bloggers have these posts already made just in case it happens. They want to have the story out first. Probably just published it by accident.

If it was prepped for some future potential signing, it’s odd that it would specify that it’s a one-year deal.