What's new

Since I promised to stay out of the other thread, but have been summoned

Now,

One Brow's Alt, did you realize that when he's on the site, you're not. I guess you could log on at the same time, though, if you want to cover it. How is that you both joined the site on the same day. Is that a coincidence? How is it that you jumped on here and now are trying to debate on Leaky Gut, which is apparent, you know nothing about, after One Brow harangued me for reporting issues with High Fructose Corn Syrup, which is widely known? Mainstream manufacturers wouldn't be putting labels on their products touting No High Fructose Corn Syrup if knowledge wasn't mainstream about HFCS and its link to negative health consequences.

God you're funny.

You claim to have all this history on this site and yet you don't know about "The Great Crash of 2010."

God you're funny.

You claim to have all this history on this site and yet you don't know about "The Great Crash of 2010."
I do know about it. I had to rejoin too; I didn't know we all rejoined the exact same date. In any case, the coincidental date is not the reason I believe they are the same person. Also, it wiped everything before that, I believe, including the 30-page dialogue between One Brow and Aint. I can't remember what it was about. All I remember it went for like 30 pages, just One Brow and Aint debating like two logicians. Yes, I couldn't believe it either.

I do know about it. I had to rejoin too; I didn't know we all rejoined the exact same date. In any case, the coincidental date is not the reason I believe they are the same person.
I really should put you on ignore, just to help me resist the urge to say things to you that, while true, will only hurt your feelings.

I joined 12/13/11. So the very end of 2011.

I joined around the year 2000. It wasn't until 2005 when Deron joined the Jazz that the wise-*** people came aboard, those from Illinois and that region who were fans of Deron. A lot too were fans of Jerry. I never had problems with people on the site until then, when the tone of things changed because of their aggressiveness and hostility. I never go looking for trouble. I am someone who reacts. It probably has to do with my youth and being bullied. I'm small and in sports I became very feisty. My closest friend was the same, small too, and we both were like that. Obviously, we weren't going to pick fights with people a lot bigger but we didn't back done when people tried to take advantage of us. My friend who is only 5-6 got in a fight with a guy 6-8 once and was getting the best of him until it was broken up. So, I reacted to the name-calling and ridicule and complained about it, but then I got it back even worse. I don't recall One Brow as one of them, but it turned out it was those who I believe were his Alts. However, he claims never to have had one. But these Alts all were Deron and Jerry fans (this was around 2008, I think, when AK was having his meltdown and I was taking his side against Deron and Jerry), so after some research I hypothesized that One Brow and Aint were one and the same. I shared my info with another poster, VinylOne, who thought the evidence was compelling. That's when I called One Brow and told him to knock it off. And the attacks stopped. But as you see, this was never resolved and I've gotten into tangles with other people who are mean-spirited here. People try to characterize me as a lunatic, especially One Brow. No, I'm not 100 percent certain he was / is the source of these alts, but the circumstantial evidence is strong. He claims he never knew Aint yet Aint lived in the same area, had almost identical opinions about the Jazz and Jerry, posted on One Brow's website (using arguments in a very similar legalistic style), and even engaged in a 30-page thread that was solely a dialogue with between him and Aint on Jazzfanz, lost to history when the site crashed. He steadfastly insists that he never met Aint, however. I don't really care if he was or isn't but this whole thing has persisted because people continue to bring it up and I am forced to defend myself as I am doing once again. I finally decided to use the Ignore function, which is the best way to stop this nonsense. I am not in a competition for truth or being right. But I have posted information that I believe is food for thought. There is no reason to attack me and say I'm nuts because I post things like saying there is some CONCERN about vaccines and then citing and linking to sources that have evidence of this. Disagree, ok. But to say I'm irresponsible and causing potential harm to people and that I'm ignorant, and lacking in intelligence, as One Brow or Alfalfa insists, is not right. The truth is that One Brow, if I'm right about his Alts, has a split-personality disorder. Why else would someone engage in a 30-page debate with one person on Jazzfanz (I think after I suggested they were the same person), if not to try to show that they were different persons?

I hope this is the last time I have to explain this. He can defend himself all he wants, and maybe doesn't have Alts, but he can't defend being the mean-spirited, arrogant know-it-all that he is.

I don't really care if he was or isn't but this whole thing has persisted because people continue to bring it up and I am forced to defend myself as I am doing once again.

How you gonna sit there and say you don't care about this? This obviously has bugged you and troubled you so much in the past, you actually called someone in real life.

You still make accusations or have conspiracy theories of alts of members. Your problem isn't you "don't care." It's you care too damn much.

It makes no difference if One Brow has alts or not. I don't agree with your reasoning or evidence, but I don't care. It's a damn fandom message board. If it bugs you so much, take a break from the board. Reflect on yourself. Forget about the past. Stop victimizing yourself.

I hope this is the last time I have to explain this. He can defend himself all he wants, and maybe doesn't have Alts, but he can't defend being the mean-spirited, arrogant know-it-all that he is.

This is the paranoid victim's mentality... it's not that there's a problem with my thinking, it's not that there's far(and more significant) data out there, it's that everyone else is a dick that wants to keep me down. But more likely one guy with many identities.

I tried to bring you along to why it feels like everyone is against peddling what very simply are unproven, maybe even Fringe science theories. It appears you have to live the danger before you'll understand. You can piss and moan about how mean spirited I am(and I am... ask the mod's for a list), and I am arrogant, but at the end of the day I am not Legion with an army of alts. I am not the many faced God, one person that others see as a host of others. I am one guy that tried to give you a chance to explain your stance. You are the one that put yourself out there with **** ideas disregarded by the whole of science because you want to believe in... I don't know. Whatever it is you believe in.

Harambe didn't screw eeniemeenie, eeniemeenie screwed eneemeenie. And that's just all I've got to say.

I shared my info with another poster, VinylOne, who thought the evidence was compelling.

This many years later, he apparently still thinks VinylOne was serious about this, and not having fun with him at his expense.

I hope this is the last time I have to explain this.

You never had to explain it a first time.

He can defend himself all he wants, and maybe doesn't have Alts, but he can't defend being the mean-spirited, arrogant know-it-all that he is.

I agree I have no defense on that score.

How you gonna sit there and say you don't care about this? This obviously has bugged you and troubled you so much in the past, you actually called someone in real life.

You still make accusations or have conspiracy theories of alts of members. Your problem isn't you "don't care." It's you care too damn much.

It makes no difference if One Brow has alts or not. I don't agree with your reasoning or evidence, but I don't care. It's a damn fandom message board. If it bugs you so much, take a break from the board. Reflect on yourself. Forget about the past. Stop victimizing yourself.
Yes, you're right. It does bug me. And you know what a doofus One Brow can be at times. I think my suspicions are well founded, though it doesn't mean I'm right. They're just circumstantial. I do want to forget, but people keep bringing it up, with One Brow acting the part very well and lying to boot about not talking to me, that really grills me. I've put some of them and him on Ignore. Why people can't have a civil argument on here is the thing. When they don't agree, they ridicule and refer back to the whole One Brow thing, which brings it up again, and twist what I say, claiming things I never said to bolster their rebuttal. I just hope this is the end of it. If not, then I will take another break.

Holy ****. Lol. How did we get from my join date to that?! Hahaha

If you don’t want to talk about it, don’t. I didn’t ask for that ****. Also, paragraphs want to be your friend. Embrace them.

Yes, you're right. It does bug me. And you know what a doofus One Brow can be at times. I think my suspicions are well founded, though it doesn't mean I'm right. They're just circumstantial. I do want to forget, but people keep bringing it up, with One Brow acting the part very well and lying to boot about not talking to me, that really grills me. I've put some of them and him on Ignore. Why people can't have a civil argument on here is the thing. When they don't agree, they ridicule and refer back to the whole One Brow thing, which brings it up again, and twist what I say, claiming things I never said to bolster their rebuttal. I just hope this is the end of it. If not, then I will take another break.
People bring up posts or threads I've made all the time. Hell, my name is a gawd damn verb on here that means to ruin - don't Archie the thread, dude. Either ignore, or laugh at yourself and own it. The reality of it is, you want to confirm a suspicion and connect the dots. You just need to realize, it's pointless to do and a silly thing to worry or stress over. To you, OB and Ain't is the same. No one cares if they are but you because you've invested your emotions into it. Take a step back and realize it's silly. It really is.

Again, if you feel like you're ridiculed or targeted on here (you are, I'll explain in a sec), I suggest taking a break. I've taken breaks from Jazzfanz several times and there are people who probably role their eyes at it, but it helps me. I love Jazzfanz because I love learning, discussion, and the Jazz. The moment I see it affecting me or getting at me is the moment I realize I need a break from the site.

You are targeted because of two things. 1) Your posts and your history of posts )/subject matter 2) your reactions (it's almost hard not to say anything to you sometimes because your responses are predictable, entertaining, and easily trolled.) If someone puts the bait out there, stop taking it. I used to neg you strictly based off of your reactions and knowing how serious and bugged you'd get. Negs meant nothing more than your emotions you associated them with.

Just let the whole Alt thing go. Realize and accept you post some controversial stuff. If you don't like the responses, stop posting things you know are going to get reactions.