What's new

Since I promised to stay out of the other thread, but have been summoned

People bring up posts or threads I've made all the time. Hell, my name is a gawd damn verb on here that means to ruin - don't Archie the thread, dude. Either ignore, or laugh at yourself and own it. The reality of it is, you want to confirm a suspicion and connect the dots. You just need to realize, it's pointless to do and a silly thing to worry or stress over. To you, OB and Ain't is the same. No one cares if they are but you because you've invested your emotions into it. Take a step back and realize it's silly. It really is.

Again, if you feel like you're ridiculed or targeted on here (you are, I'll explain in a sec), I suggest taking a break. I've taken breaks from Jazzfanz several times and there are people who probably role their eyes at it, but it helps me. I love Jazzfanz because I love learning, discussion, and the Jazz. The moment I see it affecting me or getting at me is the moment I realize I need a break from the site.

You are targeted because of two things. 1) Your posts and your history of posts )/subject matter 2) your reactions (it's almost hard not to say anything to you sometimes because your responses are predictable, entertaining, and easily trolled.) If someone puts the bait out there, stop taking it. I used to neg you strictly based off of your reactions and knowing how serious and bugged you'd get. Negs meant nothing more than your emotions you associated them with.

Just let the whole Alt thing go. Realize and accept you post some controversial stuff. If you don't like the responses, stop posting things you know are going to get reactions.

Speaking of alts, i dont know if on purpose but you outed one of yours the other day. It was one everybody loved and i was pretty sure it was you back when it rolled out gamethreads.

Heckling is not debunking, and tossing out aphorisms in not analysis.

It was actually a complete debunking with humor. I hope people actually had a chance to watch it. Just because it was said in a humorous way, that doesn't take away from the facts and analysis and data they presented.

It was actually a complete debunking with humor. I hope people actually had a chance to watch it. Just because it was said in a humorous way, that doesn't take away from the facts and analysis and data they presented.
What was the core of the argument and the basic data presented? Can't watch at work right now.

It was actually a complete debunking with humor.

It was aphorisms, not analysis. Simply saying "Nuh-uh" fifteen different ways is not debunking. As for humor, I suppose that's in the eye of the beholder.

Just because it was said in a humorous way, that doesn't take away from the facts and analysis and data they presented.

They didn't present facts nor analysis. They tossed out meaningless phrases like 'then the wealthy won't invest in America', as if a small wealth tax would prevent people from grabbing the remarkable profit opportunities America offers. It was trite and facile.

The biggest problem with HFCS is that it's so damn cheap, they can put it in everything. Our bodies crave sugar, since it can easily be converted to energy to outrun a jaguar. So, anything with any kind of sugar in it tastes good.

I ate a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup while reading this. No guilt.

Hey, look. I joined May 26, 2010 as well. I'm an Alt. Who knew?

I agree that it doesn't matter if the stupidity originate from Breitbart. Stupid is stupid regardless of the origin.

CO2 has been pouring into the atmosphere at an unprecedented rate (as in, the change in concentration is unprecedented), and shows no sign of abating. This correlates to an unprecedented rise in the rate of temperature increase. Worrying whether this is the highest it has been at this moment is not the point, the point is that at the current rate, it will soon be the highest ever.

https://xkcd.com/1732/

Your Breitbart links were just another example of fossil-fuel funded propaganda designed to to make you feel better about propping up their profits.