What's new

So this is why Spence hasn't been on the radio...

Haha.. you know there’s more to drink than beer here, right? And 4%abv is just from the tap, and gas station beers. Liquor store beer and some bottled beers at restaurants and bars can have more.

Beyond that, you can still can drunk on 4%abv. Just makes you have to pee like crazy.

Fixed to use the universal standard measurement for alcohol content in beer.

Beyond that, you can still can drunk on 3.2s. Just makes you have to pee like crazy.

Which would explain the speeding.

A bad joke. This isn't funny, really. Dude could have killed himself and/or others. My speedometer only goes to 110 in my little Chevy Cavalier. 120 is nuts.

Well, he can always podcast from home and make a huge public apology and state he's in rehab -- then maybe, who knows. The better part of valor is forgiveness -- don't know if that's the quote but don't you agree? I've forgiven you for all those negs, and I realize you're not as dumb as I said, just was giving you grief.
Here's an idea:

JazzFanz starts to have it's own content and brings on Spence for a podcast. Follow that up with a Ron Boone podcast. Eventually, JazzFanz becomes a massive multimedia conglomerate like MSG Network, Jason buys the Jazz, then we can have the first GM by committee where we all vote over trade proposals (after DL retires).

They better not replace Spence with a guy like Hans Olsen. I'd much prefer another dude that knows basketball.

Ducking under a table in fear waiting for the announcement that it's this guy

brown.jpg

I've listened to him since he started at 1280. I feel terrible for him. What is he going to do? He's 39, he resigned from his dream job, he'll never get a job in radio or TV. He'll probably lose his license. Sad story.

Ducking under a table in fear waiting for the announcement that it's this guy

brown.jpg

Please no.

No Tom nissaulke either, if he is still alive even anyway.

I've listened to him since he started at 1280. I feel terrible for him. What is he going to do? He's 39, he resigned from his dream job, he'll never get a job in radio or TV. He'll probably lose his license. Sad story.

It is very sad. I don't understand why he always acted like he was some kind of saint with an infallible moral compass when privately he was like this. He would be the first to jump on athletes when they make mistakes rather than trying to see multiple angles. Very strange...

It is very sad. I don't understand why he always acted like he was some kind of saint with an infallible moral compass when privately he was like this. He would be the first to jump on athletes when they make mistakes rather than trying to see multiple angles. Very strange...
I'll tell you why, hes a spoiled punk whos daddy has saved his *** multiple times. I can understand 1 DUI, but 4, jesus age. I got a DUI when I was up @ the U, and it was the worst experience I've had in my life. I learned from it though, and I'd never put myself or others through that again. Send the spoiled little daddy's boy to prison, I'll bet you he doesn't put peoples lives at risk again. I'll bet you money that his daddy saves his *** again though.

My uncle died of alcoholism. It was a sad experience for everyone involved, but he was a good man and died with dignity. I wouldn't have felt the same way if he kept getting behind the wheel and putting other people's lives at risk.