What's new

Sorry Jazz fans – Ben is the NBA Rookie of the Year

No I did not say it was all mitchell's fault, but his poor
shooting was a contributing factor.
so why did we lose tonight? Rudy was Rubbish? Synder's poor coaching? Poor referreing ? Or Chris paaul and Harden were simply too good?

lol now you are saying it’s not all his fault. of course. lmao I m done talking to you. bye

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

It may be stupid but it's true, unless someone who is developmentally disabled has been taught it's a demeaning term, which actually gets to my point about the power of words.

As a parent of three kids with developmental disabilities, I can assure you it's not true. They understand the term, as used by their peers. Your points about the power of words are contradictory with your points on acceptability of usage, but I have long abandoned expecting consistency from you.

Anyway, I do try to respect people's feelings in the language I use.

Except when you don't.

As a parent of three kids with developmental disabilities, I can assure you it's not true. They understand the term, as used by their peers. Your points about the power of words are contradictory with your points on acceptability of usage, but I have long abandoned expecting consistency from you.

Because the term has been ingrained into our language. So, you're right about the history of a word. We have given power to that word and that's my point.

Except when you don't.

How do you know that?

Awfully quiet in here when fanboys realizes the only chance 76's had to steal a game was to take the ball of omnipotent Ben hands and giving it to McConnell.

Congrats to the Rookie of the Year Simmons, who was massively outplayed by Donovan Mitchell in the playoffs, without question.

hope he never comes back. if he does, maybe he can cheer for jazz

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Sixers Plus/Minus against Celtics :
McConnell : +41
Ilyasova : +18
Embiid : +17
Redick : +14
Anderson : +2
Bayless :+1
Holmes : +1
Johnson : -14
Belinelli : -15
Covington : -31
Saric : -43
Simmons : -63

DczidzqW0AAGOlD

Last edited:
If i reply to the above 5hit postings I would then be called a troll, right?
eenie meenie would then say I am too agressive and my intention is to pi55 off jazz fans. He would then say I should be banned.
Then he will say I am not even an Aussie and i am Franklin ( I have No ****ing idea who he is )

The above 5hitposters are trolling me now but I better not say anything.
By all mean Say anything bad about simmons as you deluded mitchell homers like. It is not going to change the fact that Ben is going to finish
his career as a better player than mitchell.

Last edited: