What's new

Sorry Jazz fans – Ben is the NBA Rookie of the Year

If i reply to the above **** postings I would then be called a troll, right?
eenie meenie would then say I am too agressive and my intention is to **** off jazz fans. He would then say I should be banned.
Then he will say I am not even an Aussie and i am Franklin ( I have No ****ing idea who he is )

The above ****posters are trolling me now but I better not say anything.
By all mean Say anything bad about simmons as you deluded mitchell homers like. It is not going to change the fact that Ben is going to finish
his career as a better player than mitchell.

Just to let you know, no one cares what annoys Eenie-Meenie nor takes him very seriously, and you should not worry about him. Say almost anything you like. The moderators will not ban you for staunchly supporting Simmons, nor matter how stupidly you do it (and you do it very stupidly, just to be clear). Be enthusiastic and be genuine, and you will be fine.

However, it is against the board rules to circumvent the profanity filter by substituting, say, a "5" for an "s", and that will get a warning quicker than dung. So, just type out the curse word and let the filter do its job (friendly advice, believe it or not). Meanwhile, I'm sure some (whose name likely goes with "Miney" and "Moe") will report this post of yours, and you will be getting that warning.

Just to let you know, no one cares what annoys Eenie-Meenie nor takes him very seriously, and you should not worry about him. Say almost anything you like. The moderators will not ban you for staunchly supporting Simmons, nor matter how stupidly you do it (and you do it very stupidly, just to be clear). Be enthusiastic and be genuine, and you will be fine.

However, it is against the board rules to circumvent the profanity filter by substituting, say, a "5" for an "s", and that will get a warning quicker than dung. So, just type out the curse word and let the filter do its job (friendly advice, believe it or not). Meanwhile, I'm sure some (whose name likely goes with "Miney" and "Moe") will report this post of yours, and you will be getting that warning.

Thanks for the advice , One brow.
I think Eenie meenie has anger and emotional issues. He gets upset so easily.

Last edited:
Bens defense last night was pretty bad... not sure if that is a one night thing but that was one of the main arguments against DM for ROY... I think those defensive metrics put too much value in rebounding personally. Bens lapses on D at the end cost them the game.

Well at this point it looks like Simmons is the 3rd best rookie in this class, at least as far as the playoffs are concerned.

While walking off the court, Simmons spotted a lone Sixers fan sitting several rows back, level with the court and handed him his Sixers singlet — the young fan was shocked. What a lucky kid.
He is going to be a Simmons fan for life.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice , One brow.
I think Eenie meenie has anger and emotional issues. He gets upset so easily.
the day I lose to an Aussie on the bball court is day i retire from pickup ball. I'm going go root for aussies rule football and become a fan on their websites even though I don't know about the sport at all. Ben Simmons sucks. needs to improve jumper If he wants to be one of the top players. USA will still stomp aussies in olympics. Canada has better shot at beating USA then soft *** kangaroos

While walking off the court, Simmons spotted a lone Sixers fan sitting several rows back, level with the court and handed him his Sixers singlet — the young fan was shocked. What a lucky kid.
He is going to be a Simmons fan for life.

Other players do this everygame. Do you think the water Ben drinks is holy water?

Well at this point it looks like Simmons is the 3rd best rookie in this class, at least as far as the playoffs are concerned.

For me it goes like This
Tatum
Mitchell
Simmons. Lack of jumper means his game is limited. Tatum and Mitchell both can score. Tatum is more efficient and Mitchell more of a gunner and Simmons sure he was a rookie but he was not in Mitchell or Tatum draft class.

the day I lose to an Aussie on the bball court is day i retire from pickup ball. I'm going go root for aussies rule football and become a fan on their websites even though I don't know about the sport at all. Ben Simmons sucks. needs to improve jumper If he wants to be one of the top players. USA will still stomp aussies in olympics. Canada has better shot at beating USA then soft *** kangaroos

USA are beatable, Spain and Argentina
puerto Rico, Lithuania all beat the US before. Aussies only lost to the US by a few points in the last olympics. Australia are going to be even stronger in the.next olympics with the additions of Simmons, maker, exum, bolden and adel. USA will be favourite though.

Last edited:
Tall Rondo without a jumper. Vs Dwyane Wade with one. Haha best take ever on these two.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Then at the least, change your username. You're not a Jazz fan. Quit taking out team name in vain, man.

Agreed. Choose a handle that reflects you, or something/one you are genuinely a fan of. Tell the mods, and they'll change it for you.