What's new

STAYWARD

What's the chance that a random 1000 followers account will break the news when Hayward's camp has been incredibly silent? Wait for the big names or Hayward himself to break it.

They need to break it on Robyn's instagram through emoji shirts that her kids are wearing... only way this should end.

Woj, Genessy, Locke, Tony Jones or Gordon Hayward himself are the only people I'm trusting on social media to break this news when it happens. Anything else is bound to be ****. Especially if it's coming out of Boston.

Woj, Genessy, Locke, Tony Jones or Gordon Hayward himself are the only people I'm trusting on social media to break this news when it happens. Anything else is bound to be ****. Especially if it's coming out of Boston.

Very true.

2 biggest reasons for Hayward to move east (as of right now):

1) Guaranteed all-star berth, maybe even 1st team as the fans in Miami or Boston vote him in with the increased exposure (never gonna happen here with our small fan-base)
2) Better chance at being on that super-team as both Boston and Miami have the cred to bring in stars to match up with Hayward

If he can overlook those 2 fairly large things we may be in the clear. If not...

Hayward wants to break this news himself via Player's Trib...don't believe anything involving Hayward unless it's from his mouth.

[TWEET]881989652181172224[/TWEET]
According to Tony at the Trib....

Meeting is still going

https://twitter.com/tribjazz/status/881989652181172224

I guess that's good, right?

Well, it certainly means that he didn't stroll in there and thank them for everything but he's going elsewhere.

It also doesn't mean he walked in, gave Rubio a hug, and then said: "Where's the contract?"

They could be exploring various offensive and defensive schemes in depth and how they'd implement Rubio alongside Hayward.

They could be exploring potential trade options with Favors, etc.

They could know Hayward is on the fence and are trying to compare/contrast the Jazz's future with Boston or Miami's.

They could be looking at free agent availability over the next 3-4 years, looking at their own player development metrics, and discussing what's more likely to yield a third star.

Who knows?

Curious for others' takes.

Ok so stickying this thread will get confusing. Please update the thread title with the final decision when word breaks.

TIA

I would say the longer it lasts, the better it looks for us.

Imagine Flc is right, talking about scheme, free agents, trade partners.

Or Quin brought some coke, and they're having an orgy.

I would say the longer it lasts, the better it looks for us.

Imagine Flc is right, talking about scheme, free agents, trade partners.

Or Quin brought some coke, and they're having an orgy.

Coke? Please, this is Utah. Meth. He brought meth.

'meetings', eh?

there's no essential relation between gullibility and busy-ness. Poor excuse.

Your reaction to what happened doesn't really concern me. Same for how I describe my work flow today.