best contested off dribble long bomb shooter - kobe, curry
best off dribble shooter - curry
quickest release - curry
best midrange shooter - nash, bird
best contested midrange shooter - MJ
best clutch midrange shooter - MJ
best clutch long bomb shooter - reggie, horry, bird

overall best shooter - curry

The only player maybe in his league is Pistol Pete. That dude had a cannon from range, and would have probably been similar to Steph if he played in today's NBA.

i just can't put him in the category because the league didn't have 3pt line.

Worthy of a bump.

What a start to the season. Averaging 39 points per game.

He's gonna go down as a top 10 player ever probably. He's a basketball genius. He's a magician with a basketball. It's so crazy.

He's the best player in the game right now.

well i dont thnink so
send him to the 90's
and after going up against physical players his shot will go down a few percent.

if you can transport him to 90;'s and he still performs this wya, i will concede.

stockton and malone would lay his *** flat in the first qtr his shooting wont be same for the rest of the game.

these rules favor him

well i dont thnink so
send him to the 90's
and after going up against physical players his shot will go down a few percent.

if you can transport him to 90;'s and he still performs this wya, i will concede.

stockton and malone would lay his *** flat in the first qtr his shooting wont be same for the rest of the game.

these rules favor him

He would score twice as much in the 90's. Nobody would expect him to shoot and make that many 3's. So he'd have even more space to shoot. He'd light up the teams for 50+ every night. Teams would keep not defending the 3 because they didn't think it was such and important tool back then. So they would have to find out the hard way.

So clearly Steph would dominate the 90's

He would score twice as much in the 90's. Nobody would expect him to shoot and make that many 3's. So he'd have even more space to shoot. He'd light up the teams for 50+ every night. Teams would keep not defending the 3 because they didn't think it was such and important tool back then. So they would have to find out the hard way.

So clearly Steph would dominate the 90's

how would his shooting match up against the physicality of the 90's
game ingame out people like oakley, rodman, malone, payton roughing him up with TOUGH screens?
the rule change babied curry.

he is a great shooter, the best in today nba.

but not sure about ever

Last edited:
best catch and shoot wide open shooter - kerr
best catch and shoot contested shooter - ray allen, curry
most creative shooter - curry
best contested off dribble long bomb shooter - kobe, curry
best off dribble shooter - curry
quickest release - curry
best midrange shooter - nash, bird
best contested midrange shooter - MJ
best clutch midrange shooter - MJ
best clutch long bomb shooter - reggie, horry, bird

overall best shooter - curry

Great list.

how would his shooting match up against the physicality of the 90's
game ingame out people like oakley, rodman, malone, payton roughing him up with TOUGH screens?
the rule change babied curry.

he is a greta shooter, the best today.

but not sure about ever

I get what you're saying, but has any other "pure shooter" carried a team to the playoffs and won the title?

He should already be in the HOF .. if he can win 1-2 more titles, he could be considered the best shooter ever. Fullstop.

I get what you're saying, but has any other "pure shooter" carried a team to the playoffs and won the title?

He should already be in the HOF .. if he can win 1-2 more titles, he could be considered the best shooter ever. Fullstop.

let me tell you this i can beat Neil Armstrong records, if the track goes only downhill on a large enough incline.
does that make me the best cyclist ever.

all i see is a shooter playing under different rules.
don't know if you remember the 90's but physicality was way higher there was MORE allowed.
physicality takes it tolls.

if he has to fight through malone, oakley like screens everysingle time getting FLOORED.

and on offense not having benefit of so called "handchecking" rule, and lots more physicality.

so you are saying even with all that physicality which causes mental and physical fatigue his shooting numbers would still reflect best ever.

i dont think so, dont get me wrong he is a great shooter.
but greatest ever naah compared to guards in 80,90's he is on a bicycle going downhill. while those guys had to drive the bicycle uphill.

l

Last edited:
let me tell you this i can beat Neil Armstrong records, if the track goes only downhill on a large enough incline.

don't know if you remember the 90's but physicality was way higher there was MORE allowed.

if he has to fight through malone, oakley like screens everysingle time getting FLOORED.

and on offense not having benefit of so called "handchecking" rule, and lots more physicality.

so you are saying even with all that physicality which causes mental and physical fatigue his shooting numbers would still reflect best ever.

but greatest ever naah compared to guards in 80,90's he is on a bicycle going downhill. while those guys had to drive the bicycle uphill.

l

You plan on going to the moon with a bicycle?

Elite players like Curry kick arse in any era. He's making a case for top 10 player ever if he keeps it up for a few more years and wins another championship or two.

l
I don't know what your point is, but I do know that this post represents an incredibly epic misunderstanding of bicycle racing. You come off as a complete moron.

You plan on going to the moon with a bicycle?

Elite players like Curry kick arse in any era. He's making a case for top 10 player ever if he keeps it up for a few more years and wins another championship or two.

not saying he does not kick arse.
not saying he is not a great player.

all i am saying it is unfair to people in 80's and 90's to call him the BEST EVER.

because more physicality means more fatigue and more exhaustion. that is jsut a fact.
first thing that goes when your tired and fatigued is fine motor skill
shooting needs fine motor skills, so if he is tired/fatigued his shooting percentage drops.

so calling him the best ever is unfair towards people who had to deal with more physicality. simple as that

not saying he does not kick arse.
not saying he is not a great player.

all i am saying it is unfair to people in 80's and 90's to call him the BEST EVER.

because more physicality means more fatigue and more exhaustion. that is jsut a fact.
first thing that goes when your tired and fatigued is fine motor skill
shooting needs fine motor skills, so if he is tired/fatigued his shooting percentage drops.

so calling him the best ever is unfair towards people who had to deal with more physicality. simple as that

Bruh. Life isn't fair.

Please stop with the 90's was so much more physical. That's a myth. Can you provide any evidence to back up your claim?