What's new

Tank move: Andrew Bynum

Jabari Parker or Burks? Who would you rather have?

Yes because doing this trade is guarantied to get us Parker, hell we could just as easily get Wiggins Parker Embiid or Randle without having to give up Burks or Marv, who could be a very usefull role player when we finish the tank business at 3-5 million playing both sf and stretch 4 off the bench. I'd rather have Burks and one of those guys than one of those guys with no Burks and potentially no Hayward.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Yes because doing this trade is guarantied to get us Parker, hell we could just as easily get Wiggins Parker Embiid or Randle without having to give up Burks or Marv, who could be a very usefull role player when we finish the tank business at 3-5 million playing both sf and stretch 4 off the bench. I'd rather have Burks and one of those guys than one of those guys with no Burks and potentially no Hayward.

So instead of increasing the chance of landing a franchise changer by ~20% or so you'd rather keep a guy around to be a role player on a hypothetical contender 3-4 years down the road? I view Marvin as having nice window coverings on a house you're currently trying to build. We laid the foundation and started framing some of the walls. We realized we need a bit more space so we're laying more foundation. Now don't get me wrong, we want window coverings and we want them to be badass, but until then get your feet out of the gravel and GTFO of the way so the cement truck can get in.

So instead of increasing the chance of landing a franchise changer by ~20% or so you'd rather keep a guy around to be a role player on a hypothetical contender 3-4 years down the road? I view Marvin as having nice window coverings on a house you're currently trying to build. We laid the foundation and started framing some of the walls. We realized we need a bit more space so we're laying more foundation. Now don't get me wrong, we want window coverings and we want them to be badass, but until then get your feet out of the gravel and GTFO of the way so the cement truck can get in.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

If it was just Marv and Jefferson I'd be all for it. Did you read any of my posts. My hate of this trade has nothing to do with Marv.

How do you figure that we will have a chance at Wiggins, Parker, or Randle?

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

If it was just Marv and Jefferson I'd be all for it. Did you read any of my posts. My hate of this trade has nothing to do with Marv.

It's ok, I have stupid analogies for Burks, too. It's like the guy who goes on Who Wants to be a Millionaire and gets stumped after winning $500 and, rather than shooting for something a little higher, feels compelled to take the sure bet because, "I came in here with nothing and now I'll be leaving with $500!"

We can all use $500 bucks. Especially me and especially now. But I think it's time to throw all the coal in the fire.

He sure seemed to like it when we played the Lakers in the playoffs all those series.

Anyways, Bynum will be broke in 5 years, and will have found a "new found love" for the game when he goes to play in China.

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is retarded beyond all belief. Thank the heavens that none of you make decisions for this franchise.

Why would Cleveland do this?
Cause they can't possibly be that stupid. Cleveland would jump on this faster than a rapper on a bad lyric.

Oh Grandpa my butt. Only justification is the damn tank. And then you would just want a tanker not a 300 lb anvil. Lets just give away one of the core young's that actually show some promise? The idea of tanking does not include destroying everything you have that's positive, for the possibility you could get someone who might not be a negative. I have heard bad trade ideas by the hundreds and kept my silence, but this one takes the cake.

Oh Grandpa my butt. Only justification is the damn tank. And then you would just want a tanker not a 300 lb anvil. Lets just give away one of the core young's that actually show some promise? The idea of tanking does not include destroying everything you have that's positive, for the possibility you could get someone who might not be a negative. I have heard bad trade ideas by the hundreds and kept my silence, but this one takes the cake.

Burks is the guy you can pick up every year with the MLE.

Infection you are as aptly named as Grandpa Jazz is. We not going to see eye to eye on this thing. Let me explain my position. We give away three players and get back....exactly.......nothing. In what world is this smart?

The rapper reference was just to stay in character with what is expected of me.