What's new

Tell Us Who Got Banned Thread Closed?

Someone should text him if they have his number... Ask him what's up.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

He's probably sleeping.

It's not like GF to do anything like that, AT ALL. No doubt his acct was hacked.

Agreed. He wouldn't be the first person that that has happened to, tbh. Everyone pokes fun, but someone hacked my **** a week or two ago too. HH didn't get hacked, he was just an *******, but I'm a believer now. Tell me that you really think GF went bonkers like this...

Agreed. He wouldn't be the first person that that has happened to, tbh. Everyone pokes fun, but someone hacked my **** a week or two ago too. HH didn't get hacked, he was just an *******, but I'm a believer now. Tell me that you really think GF went bonkers like this...

I admit I find it hard to believe he just went off the deep end like that as well, but who knows.

I totally believe my account has been hacked before. Im not taking responsibility for any melt down this account has had.

Side note* Alcohol fries the brain, makes ya do stupid stuff you will regret later.

Can't y'all see the ip address he posted from? Does it match with his other posts? Even the language he used in leaving was odd.

Can't y'all see the ip address he posted from? Does it match with his other posts? Even the language he used in leaving was odd.

This.

But perhaps someone was smart enough to just proxy through his ip address.

And spoofed the same Mac address.
Let's look at this from another angle. He posted pictures, yes? Were they hosted the same place as other pics he's posted in the past?

Right- If it was him his language was more concerning than anything else. I hope someone knows him well enough to reach out to ensure he is ok.