What's new

Tell Us Who Got Banned Thread Closed?

Just checked it. It does. Which sucks, would have liked it not to.

a). It's not like GF, and even if it was him then he's one of the only to have earned a blow up like that.

b) it could have easily been a pissed off guest or wife logging in with a saved pw

c) it's not like GF AT ALL, it doesn't fit his linguistics, it wasn't him. franklin guaranteed

a). It's not like GF, and even if it was him then he's one of the only to have earned a blow up like that.

b) it could have easily been a pissed off guest or wife logging in with a saved pw

c) it's not like GF AT ALL, it doesn't fit his linguistics, it wasn't him. franklin guaranteed

A) You are right it is not like GF but no one earns a blow up like that.

B) you are right that it could have been. GF knows how to contact us.

C) already agreed that it doesn't sound like GF. But given the time if the posts it means he was likely drunk and it's his IP.

If GF is innocent we'd love for him to contact us and explain what happened. Good guy and I'll miss him. Hope it wasn't him.

Fully plausible. If I find my kid's facebook logged in when I get on a computer it is totally fair game. I don't think I would post dick-pics on a 12 year olds facebook page, but I might link to some Dora the Explorer videos, which is ueber-embarrassing for a 12 year old apparently. The 17 year old just found it funny when I did that on his.

If Gameface contacts us I assure you that we would listen to whatever it was he had to say. We're still human beings and Gameface was around for a long time.

Apparently Gameface admitted to Jason that (a) yes it was him, and (b) it was done intentionally to get himself banned. Super lame.

#RIPyamers

TroopSaluteFlagWaving.gif

Apparently Gameface admitted to Jason that (a) yes it was him, and (b) it was done intentionally to get himself banned. Super lame.

Can we get a system in place to record some of these "going out with style" moves?

So I see Corbin has claimed another victim.

I share in the sadness Gameface fell off the deep end. He was a decent poster for a long time. Regret he didn't just ask for (or take) a temporary LOA from the site while he dealt with whatever he's going through.