What's new

Tell Us Who Got Banned Thread Closed?

What's with posters requests to have the mods ban them? Just be a grown up and control yourself. If you don't want to post than don't. Problem solved.

Mods, I think boris just got a little confused. Instead of PMing Colton or Jason she PM'd me and confirmed she wants her account deleted. So yeah, just go ahead and delete her account. Thanks!

Mods, I think boris just got a little confused. Instead of PMing Colton or Jason she PM'd me and confirmed she wants her account deleted. So yeah, just go ahead and delete her account. Thanks!

Lies!

I agreed months ago to ask for a self ban in exchange fer you not acting hostile toward posters. I axe you twice an you declined twice! That tells me you want more Boris not less!!! Self ban is now off the table sens gameface wants more Boris!

Lies!

I agreed months ago to ask for a self ban in exchange fer you not acting hostile toward posters. I axe you twice an you declined twice! That tells me you want more Boris not less!!! Self ban is now off the table sens gameface wants more Boris!
*Since

Lies!

banned/suspended again...

for repeatedly posting insulting and trolling comments

Why was his request for a self-ban not honored? I think a request like that should be honored on the spot then maybe reversed if he emailed the mods or something.

He was informed he would need to ask for it via PM. People say all kinds of things otherwise and we can’t just take it at face-value. Not much more effort for him to fire off a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

He was informed he would need to ask for it via PM. People say all kinds of things otherwise and we can’t just take it at face-value. Not much more effort for him to fire off a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Maybe start a thread where people can request a self-ban. That would be interesting.

Mission Accomplished!

And yes, Jason, I'll ignore him now. It'll be pretty easy.

I kind of feel bad for dutch. He could offer a unique perspective on things if he didn't let his bitterness or whatever it is take hold and control everything he posts. He used to be much better years ago.

I kind of feel bad for dutch. He could offer a unique perspective on things if he didn't let his bitterness or whatever it is take hold and control everything he posts. He used to be much better years ago.

I have generally enjoyed his Utah Jazz posts lately including last season. But I would disagree he was better a couple years ago. He trolled the Jazz thread for awhile in the down years saying he wasnt a fan anymore and we sucked. His General Discussion has always been the same level. He is the only person to send me an violent threats on this message board in the form of Negs for disagreeing with him. He has always been trying to troll and rile people up on here, that has never changed.

Too bad he is gone though because he is easy to argue against and makes your side of the argument look much better.

I don't. He chooses to be aggressive, rude and say offensive things constantly. He went through the same process as everyone else. he had chances to reign it in a little. He didn't want to.

He would go through cycles with what he'd post and he'd just post it over and over and ruin thread after thread with nonsense.

He wasn't providing any perspective. He wasn't making coherent points. He was just making noise.

A Dutchjazzer that is willing to have a civil conversation I'd welcome back with open arms. What he has been over the last year or so, I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

He would go through cycles with what he'd post and he'd just post it over and over and ruin thread after thread with nonsense.

He wasn't providing any perspective. He wasn't making coherent points. He was just making noise.

A Dutchjazzer that is willing to have a civil conversation I'd welcome back with open arms. What he has been over the last year or so, I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Speaking of which, did you guys see this?
Awful.

https://www.google.com/amp/abc7.com/amp/man-hails-cab-while-date-burns-to-death-in-car-fire/2530926/