What's new

Tell Us Who Got Banned Thread Closed?

My friend had a dog named axel and a 3 year old son who couldn't pronounce the letter x correctly, so it sounded like he was saying here *******, here *******...Good boy *******.

I wish I had that excuse for my 3 year old. He's a little terrorist nicknamed ISIS. That kid memorizes every cuss word the second he hears it and doesn't hesitate to use them. I'd be happy if he limited it to just *******.

My 2 year old can talk but wont! Little kamikaze jerk just lets lose with war cries and does dare devil stuff. Jumping off the middle of the stairs, coffee table, chairs, rides the rotweiler, trampoline fights with his sisters... he's already lost 2 teeth and chipped a 3rd.

My 2 year old can talk but wont! Little kamikaze jerk just lets lose with war cries and does dare devil stuff. Jumping off the middle of the stairs, coffee table, chairs, rides the rotweiler, trampoline fights with his sisters... he's already lost 2 teeth and chipped a 3rd.

Mine was the same way at 2. One day he tried to jump from one couch arm to the other and head planted, fell on his back, got a pissed off look on his face and climbed back up and did it again.

He also won't talk if we ask him a question only because he's determined to be a defiant little ****. He simply pretends we do not exist.

Oh, and his newest hobby is spitting on everyone and everything. That one's real fun when the older two have friends over.

Mine are ten and eleven and they're a freaking handful, too. My wife left for the week to go deal with a dysfunctional youth shelter far north and these two have kept me occupied. The boy complains that his mummy's not here, and the girl has been trying to sleep on my back every night. They've been asking for food at weird times. 2 nights ago they ended up screaming at and smacking each other right on my bed at like 3AM.

Mine was the same way at 2. One day he tried to jump from one couch arm to the other and head planted, fell on his back, got a pissed off look on his face and climbed back up and did it again.

He also won't talk if we ask him a question only because he's determined to be a defiant little ****. He simply pretends we do not exist.

Oh, and his newest hobby is spitting on everyone and everything. That one's real fun when the older two have friends over.

Sounds just like mine aside from the spitting. My boy uses "weapons" like plastic toys.

My Rottweiler ran him over going down the stairs yesterday and when he hit the bottom he jumped up and threw his toy Spiderman at the dog and cut lose with a war cry. I had to grab him before he hit the dog.

I had to lock both the boy and the girl up in the basement at like 6am because she was meowing and he kept licking my hand.

I'm glad it's not censored. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to tell you about all the hemorrhoids on my ******* that's giving me a real itchy *******.

This is family friendly information. Kids, if your ******* itches, then you might have a hemorrhoid. Don't hesitate to see an ******* doctor ASAP (that is a doctor specializing in assholes, not the naughty usage).

The moderators here have a ****ed up version of rule enforcement policy. So [MENTION=40]Siro[/MENTION] can talk about his itchy ******* but I git fined fer using anatomically correct, unoffensive term for yeast infection?

Y'all make no sense.

The moderators here have a ****ed up version of rule enforcement policy. So [MENTION=40]Siro[/MENTION] can talk about his itchy ******* but I git fined fer using anatomically correct, unoffensive term for yeast infection?

Y'all make no sense.

You made a personal attack against another poster (The Thriller) using a disgusting reference to female genitalia.

Thanks for playing.

Mod3rators please permanently ban my account. @lograd98 loves me but [MENTION=26]Gameface[/MENTION] is disturbed by my posts. For that reason I would like to respectfully peace out as to not cause any more undo discomfort.

Mod3rators please permanently ban my account. @lograd98 loves me but [MENTION=26]Gameface[/MENTION] is disturbed by my posts. For that reason I would like to respectfully peace out as to not cause any more undo discomfort.

Please post what your new account will be. Will you post more with your main account, one of your other accounts or is there a new one coming?

Nah I was just the only one who did not take you seriously in the tiniest little bit. As GF said, thanks for playing.

Nah I was just the only one who did not take you seriously in the tiniest little bit. As GF said, thanks for playing.

Not the only one. I hid that troll on his first day of existence. It's ******** how many JFCers will play along with an obvious troll.

If this is a serious request please PM me or Jason to verify. Thanks.

Not the only one. I hid that troll on his first day of existence. It's ******** how many JFCers will play along with an obvious troll.

WTF you think my point was dip ****?

Okay okay it was not always that. I sought to restore humanity to a bunch of inhuman dung. I also sought to parody all yer idiots an thatvis what really got unna tha great [MENTION=249]NAOS[/MENTION] skin.

Now mods please perma ban me fore I start tellin everone how big of a beotch NAOS is an ya gots ta waste time votin on complaints.

[MENTION=181]Ron Mexico[/MENTION] - I'm debating between Rhonda's Ovaries an Stifle Coward. Which is bettar?

WTF you think my point was dip ****?

Okay okay it was not always that. I sought to restore humanity to a bunch of inhuman dung. I also sought to parody all yer idiots an thatvis what really got unna tha great [MENTION=249]NAOS[/MENTION] skin.

Now mods please perma ban me fore I start tellin everone how big of a beotch NAOS is an ya gots ta waste time votin on complaints.

[MENTION=181]Ron Mexico[/MENTION] - I'm debating between Rhonda's Ovaries an Stifle Coward. Which is bettar?

Stifle Coward. I think it will outrage more people.