What's new

Tell Us Who Got Banned Thread Closed?

I kind of feel bad for dutch. He could offer a unique perspective on things if he didn't let his bitterness or whatever it is take hold and control everything he posts. He used to be much better years ago.

I'd feel worse for him if he didn't take the obnoxious level to a 1000. Granted, I keep out of the threads he pollutes but when I have to read them it's awful.

I kind of feel bad for dutch. He could offer a unique perspective on things if he didn't let his bitterness or whatever it is take hold and control everything he posts. He used to be much better years ago.

Dutch amuses me with his humorous posting style. Plus, his adult attitude is a nice counter to the radical leftist trolls. He generally makes good points even if I don't agree with his stance.

I have most the trolls/seemingly alts on ignore and Dutch isn't one of them.

Dutch amuses me with his humorous posting style. Plus, his adult attitude is a nice counter to the radical leftist trolls. He generally makes good points even if I don't agree with his stance.

From what I have read of Dutch over the years, you must have him mistaken for someone else. On the other hand, you are a smart dude, so the only logical deduction is that you are trolling again.

Adult? Lol.

No troll. I laugh all the time at Dutch posts. They often have an odd humorous slant to them. I'm actually surprised he angers so many around here. It's also ironic how many of you prove his triggered snowflake rants.

No troll. I laugh all the time at Dutch posts. They often have an odd humorous slant to them. I'm actually surprised he angers so many around here. It's also ironic how many of you prove his triggered snowflake rants.
Angered is the wrong word imo.
Annoy is more accurate.
Makes me want to be on jazzfanz less for sure. Which is probably a good thing tbh.
I know my wife thinks so.

Last edited:

This. I find Dutch to be one of the more humorous posters on the board.

When he posts for two weeks straight that everyone is a fascist commie when that has nothing to do with the post he's responding to and he does it a few dozen times a day, he is not making good points, he's braying like a donkey.

I'm very happy to have a break from him.

Sent from my SM-J700P using JazzFanz mobile app

When he posts for two weeks straight that everyone is a fascist commie when that has nothing to do with the post he's responding to and he does it a few dozen times a day, he is not making good points, he's braying like a donkey.

I'm very happy to have a break from him.

His style is over the top and that's always going to run off the tracks from time to time. Another thing is, I read everybody going after him on a forum that is mainly dead. So why read at all when it looks like nobody but Dutch and a few other trolls are posting? It's not like Dutch trolls anything about anyone personally. He doesn't troll the LDS crowd, he doesn't troll your beer making, he doesn't troll anyone for having a kid. He makes incendiary comments about opinion subjects like politics and Duh rale men has itself a beard.

I don't give a ****. I find it amusing. I also think he has a small penis and no hair on his chest.

I'm seriously shocked that everybody didn't have Dutch on ignore the first week he started posting. And even more shocked that his ouster is generating this kind of reflection.

There were real discussions going on before he drowned them out over and over.

1/2

Nah, that isn't it. This forum has gotten boiled down and become the theme song from Cheers. All the controversial issues have been discussed and pretty much everyone can guess with 95% accuracy what position any other major poster is going to write. All the main posters are, or have become, astonishingly moderate as well which makes discussions dry up. Dutch fills the empty void with his satirical anarchist takes, the leftists fill the void with either well reasoned takes or our resident constant *******. For example, did you hear a single pro-gun person defending the sale of bump stocks? I didn't. Everyone was like yeah, that's an obvious outlaw. So what is left to discuss?

Most of us come back over nostalgia and because what we like the most is hearing about each other's lives. Cheers.

Angered is the wrong word imo.
Annoy is more accurate.
Makes me want to be on jazzfanz less for sure. Which is probably a good thing tbh.
I know my wife thinks so.

2/2

Annoying is subjective. There are plenty of things I find annoying here and one is the constant battering on posters when people are annoyed by them. The ignore feature is here for a reason. Or, you can simply skip over them.

The most annoying part to me is skipping over trollsters only to read a poster I like and want to read fanning the flames and then later on bitching and moaning incessantly about that poster.