What's new

Tell Us Who Got Banned Thread Closed?

Bye eenie-meenie. Please do not call me at work. On second thought, go ahead, I always need a reason to pretend I am working.

I've asked Eenie-Meenie to stop messaging me twice now and the dude doesn't get it. Please, for the love of Archie Moses in Bullet Proof, let it stop.

You are probably lucky its not the exception for him and you. #countyourblessings

No, I think it's clear @Jason is sympathetic to dutchjazzer's message. While banned I couldn't use the ignore function and I was treated to, as are the majority of the people who read this forum, such things as Dutch referring to Muslims as animals, and his typical misogynistic, WC supremacy, subtly racist advocacy.

I'll post more on this in GD, but Dutch has made several direct references to "The Red Pill" which is a group with a very specific ideology. I wonder if @Jason belongs to that group and he and Dutch know each other on the TRP reddit. Otherwise I have no idea why Jason would let Dutch use his site for TRP propaganda after the mountain of disgustingness I have personally reported here. I guess as long as he's not saying ****-words and not going too far with the personal attacks it's all good? Racism, bigotry, supremacy, misogyny are welcome on Jason's forum, that's VERY clear to me at this point.

Shame on Jason.

No, I think it's clear @Jason is sympathetic to dutchjazzer's message. While banned I couldn't use the ignore function and I was treated to, as are the majority of the people who read this forum, such things as Dutch referring to Muslims as animals, and his typical misogynistic, WC supremacy, subtly racist advocacy.

I'll post more on this in GD, but Dutch has made several direct references to "The Red Pill" which is a group with a very specific ideology. I wonder if @Jason belongs to that group and he and Dutch know each other on the TRP reddit. Otherwise I have no idea why Jason would let Dutch use his site for TRP propaganda after the mountain of disgustingness I have personally reported here. I guess as long as he's not saying ****-words and not going too far with the personal attacks it's all good? Racism, bigotry, supremacy, misogyny are welcome on Jason's forum, that's VERY clear to me at this point.

Shame on Jason.

It’s probably more indicative of how few people actually pay attention to his slobbering drivel.