What's new

The Caravan

Maybe we should label ICE a violent terrorist organization, like Antifa.

This is ****ing disgusting.

If antifa had done that to a bunch of pro life moms, I’m sure the “real murikans” on this board would’ve had a massive freak out and would be demanding that all the liberals condemn their actions.

If antifa had done that to a bunch of pro life moms, I’m sure the “real murikans” on this board would’ve had a massive freak out and would be demanding that all the liberals condemn their actions.

The Trumpification of Amerikkka.

As they should. I mean if antifa ran over some mom's I would definitely condemn that ****

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think the point is they are eerily silent about it if not out right cheering him on.
After conservatives silent all over or just the jazzfanz ones?
I don't follow politics or social media anywhere else really so I have no clue.

It would shock me though if heathme, jazzrule, hack, or even catchall, Dasjazz, or jazzyfresh (I put the latter 3 in a different group than the first 3) posted in this thread about it and said something like "that's messed up to run people over."

I'm certain the first 3 won't, maybe the second 3 just haven't seen it in this thread yet or haven't been on jazzfanz in a while or just don't want to talk politics anymore though.

After conservatives silent all over or just the jazzfanz ones?
I don't follow politics or social media anywhere else really so I have no clue.

It would shock me though if heathme, jazzrule, hack, or even catchall, Dasjazz, or jazzyfresh (I put the latter 3 in a different group than the first 3) posted in this thread about it and said something like "that's messed up to run people over."

I'm certain the first 3 won't, maybe the second 3 just haven't seen it in this thread yet or haven't been on jazzfanz in a while or just don't want to talk politics anymore though.

The only conservatives I've seen talking about this are the ones on fox news defending the guy driving the truck.

As they should. I mean if antifa ran over some mom's I would definitely condemn that ****

Hence, why I called it ****ing disgusting. Where’s our neighborhood conservatives who care so much about balance? I mean, we had a guy arguing almost nonstop for hrs about the cops being shot thing. Yet, he’s strangely silent tonight. I wonder why? Don’t “All Lives Matter?”

And if we truly had a liberal media, why isn’t it on any front page? It’s a tough story to find. Shouldn’t the liberal media make this a top priority?

Last edited:
And if we truly had a liberal media, why isn’t it on any front page? It’s a tough story to find. Shouldn’t the liberal media make this a top priority?

The incident was higher up in my Google news feed this morning. The correction officer was suspended by the Wyatt Detention Center pending their own internal investigation. Our governor has ordered a state police investigation and the US Attorney for RI is also investigating. Of the two more serious injuries, one 64 year old man suffered a broken leg and internal bleeding. I believe the protestors were back protesting at the center again last night.

In reading this Twitter thread started by our governor, I was surprised by the number of people who felt the driver was justified in driving into the crowd.

I was not familiar with the Jewish activist group that organized the protest. Here is their webpage:

https://www.neveragainaction.com/

The incident was higher up in my Google news feed this morning. The correction officer was suspended by the Wyatt Detention Center pending their own internal investigation. Our governor has ordered a state police investigation and the US Attorney for RI is also investigating. Of the two more serious injuries, one 64 year old man suffered a broken leg and internal bleeding. I believe the protestors were back protesting at the center again last night.

In reading this Twitter thread started by our governor, I was surprised by the number of people who felt the driver was justified in driving into the crowd.

I was not familiar with the Jewish activist group that organized the protest. Here is their webpage:

https://www.neveragainaction.com/

I see it’s now on cnn, a few stories down. But it’s a difficult find on Fox News, wash post, ny Times, and msnbc. But if we truly had a liberal media, why wouldn’t this be one of their top stories?

This ICE officer needs to be fired immediately and prosecuted. Putting him on PAID ADMIN LEAVE and the. Reappointing him when the media coverage has moved on is exactly what angers the public. Law enforcement needs accountability too. He needs to be prosecuted. If any of us had done that to a group of cops, we’d be charged with felony assault at the very least.

Just because he’s part of law enforcement doesn’t give him the license to endanger people’s lives like that. I’m sure @JazzyFresh would agree. If”Blue Lives Matter”, and they want to dispel with the notion that they’re a bunch of angry lunatics who act as lawless vigilantes, I’m sire you’ll agree that bad officers should be held accountable.

With great power comes great responsibility. Law enforcement can’t keep abusing the public like this and then whine when they’re seen as “the enemy.”

Last edited:
The officer has resigned:

http://turnto10.com/news/local/wyatt-correctional-officer-resigns-in-wake-of-confrontation

And Never Again Action's statement on the resignation:

https://upriseri.com/2019-08-16-woodworth/

“We are glad to hear that Captain Woodworth has resigned. We hope that will not be the end of an effort to hold him accountable for attempting to run over multiple Jewish youth and elders peacefully protesting.

“However, Woodworth’s resignation is just the beginning. First, he should face criminal charges for his actions which endangered the lives of protesters on Wednesday night. The other officers who indiscriminately pepper-sprayed a distraught and traumatized crowd must face accountability for the violence they enacted, which sent three more people to the hospital.

“We expect the investigation by the Rhode Island State Police and the Attorney General to continue and to address the violence and dehumanization that is an integral part of the ICE detention process. If these officers felt empowered to attack a group of protesters in front of the public and the media, imagine what kind of violence must be taking place inside the prison, out of site, against vulnerable immigrants and people of color.

“That is why we will continue to take action. Woodworth has resigned, but many others remain. We urge all ICE officers to join us in making the moral choice: quit your jobs, stand with us.

“Our Jewish heritage demands that we stand against dehumanization and atrocities. ‘Never Again’ means that we will not give up until the Wyatt is shut down and all detainees are released, and until Rhode Island acts to ban the operation of private, for-profit prisons in the state. ‘Never Again’ means that we will keep protesting until all immigrants have been released from prisons and concentration camps, and until papers have been secured for the 11 million undocumented people living in this country.”

It seems that things have gotten worse at the border ever since Trump decided to politicize the border.

I don't disagree here, although I do believe a lot of the caravans are being funded for political purposes by opposition groups to Trump.

Also, what the hell is somebody running over people for? Disgusting and cowardly act to say the least.

Last edited:
I don't disagree here, although I do believe a lot of the caravans are being funded for political purposes by opposition groups to Trump.

Also, what the hell is somebody running ober people for? Disgusting and cowardly act to say the least.

C'mon DasNazi, a good Nazi creates conspiracy doesn't believe in it. Oh, it's just you putting in work for Herr Drumpf.

It's gotten worse because these immigrants are smarter than people give them credit for and understand that crossing illegally will only be getting harder and harder. I couldn't care less about a wall but it does make it more difficult. Trump wants the catch and release law gone, better get here why they can. If, and it's a huge if, Trump gets what he wants it's not going to be easy to enter illegally or side skirt laws anymore.