What's new

The Caravan

Him giving money to the left is well documented... Did he fund the caravans? Hell, even if he did there is nothing racist there.

It's the accusation of funding the caravans, absent any evidence that he did so, that is racist. By contrast, no one ever accuses Jimmy Carter or Bill Gates of funding caravans. Why is that?

Deduce whatever you like. Onto the block list you go. Experts in their academic fields have nothing to prove to ignorant chihuahuas like you who continuously chase their own tails. Goodbye.

Calling him a Chihuahua is racist. You are implying that Mexican dogs are somehow dumber than others (say, GERMAN Shepherds). Maybe you are the Nazi.

PS: Sarcasm

The claim that Soros was funding migrant caravans in some manner.

George Soros is a man, a man long connected with funding the leftist ideology in America. There is nothing racist about stating a known fact.

You once again, just like your fellow cohorts in this forum, bring a strawman's argument with no merit simply because you disagree.

George Soros is a man, a man long connected with funding the leftist ideology in America. There is nothing racist about stating a known fact.

You once again, just like your fellow cohorts in this forum, bring a strawman's argument with no merit simply because you disagree.

I think you're missing a link here. Maybe a couple. Help us.

George Soros > Leftist Ideology > ????? > Migrant caravans.

Migrant caravans are not a "leftist ideology".

Bill Gates is a man, a man long connected with funding the leftist ideology in America. Jimmy Carter is a man, a man long connected with funding the leftist ideology in America. Neither gets accused of funding migrant caravans. Why do you think that is?

Migrant caravans are not a "leftist ideology".

Bill Gates is a man, a man long connected with funding the leftist ideology in America. Jimmy Carter is a man, a man long connected with funding the leftist ideology in America. Neither gets accused of funding migrant caravans. Why do you think that is?

My original statement was something more like George Soros types, i.e., very wealthy individuals who are well known to be connected to funding democratic agendas, etc. Race never played a part in my thought process.

Perhaps we can acknowledge that being anti-Semitic is a horrible thing in and of itself, without going all the way to "Nazi"?

I agree with this and that’s why I didn’t explicitly call him a Nazi. However, I do think it’s important to highlight that Nazi propaganda historically has accused Jews of funding an “international Jewry” that’s focuses on destabilizing nations. While repeating anti-Semitic and/or Nazi propaganda doesn’t necessarily confirm he’s a Nazi, it does certainly open the door for him to be one.

As @Zombie said, don’t want to be labeled something you find to be abhorrent? Stop repeating the abhorrent propaganda.

My original statement was something more like George Soros types, i.e., very wealthy individuals who are well known to be connected to funding democratic agendas, etc. Race never played a part in my thought process.

In your detailed analysis, why do you think that the wealthy individuals who get connected to the less forthright funding claims seem to be overwhelmingly Jewish? That race never entered your thinking process is a great privilege for you, as a non-Jew. So, that you are spreading anti-Semitic propaganda, without thinking about it, makes you what? Innocent of wrongdoing?

In your detailed analysis, why do you think that the wealthy individuals who get connected to the less forthright funding claims seem to be overwhelmingly Jewish? That race never entered your thinking process is a great privilege for you, as a non-Jew. So, that you are spreading anti-Semitic propaganda, without thinking about it, makes you what? Innocent of wrongdoing?

I never once mentioned Jewish anything, so knock it off with the BS already. That was derived from you and a few others here trying to lump me in as an anti semitic person. Race and religion have had no play in my statements. Oddly enough, they seem to be big factors in yours so maybe it's you who needs to take a look in the mirror.

Again, as I have previously stated, wealth is wealth, and that brings movers and shakers. Just because I mentioned one of the movers and shakers doesn't mean I am anti Jewish people, for God's sake. I said Soros and people like him, i.e. very rich people (movers and shakers). You people are sick in the brain with your complete and utterly baseless accusations.

Yes, that was part of my point. Try again.

No one has said you were anti-Semitic. Try again.

This would be like his third or fourth time. I think fishon talked to him about it, zombie did, I did... now you...

At this point he’s too stupid to get it or is intentionally being obnoxiously obtuse. My guess is the latter but who knows? I don’t think he’s stupid. I think he was just repeating anti-Semitic diatribes from extreme websites and/or Facebook. He didn’t know the history behind the attacks. But he refuses to acknowledge he made a mistake by repeating them. who knows?

What should we call these? Gulags? Re-education camps? What should we call these since the right wingers on this website have said that we don’t have concentration camps in this country.

Synagogue in Minnesota was burned to the ground.

Matthew James Amiot Is the suspect.

Looks to be a real nice guy. Definitely not white nationalisty. The next president is going to have to deal with right wing terrorism. It’s our #1 threat imo.

Last edited:
Outstanding behavior by ICE’s former director. I have no idea why this organization has such a bad rap:

Why didn’t any republican on this committee call this guy out for his behavior?

But that’s okay. The adults in the room did the responsible and patriotic thing by not going public about Trump’s insanity. By doing their best to execute his craziness, they really showed how much they love this country and it’s values.

“Thrill! You’re so hateful. Why do you advocate for voting out this corrupt GOP? Isn’t it unfair to label an entire party as corrupt? Why punish an entire party for the actions of Trump? Convince me you’re not hateful.”