What's new

The Honesty of Transgender Identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird how we will never hear the words..

"Transgender female to male breaks mens records"

But the exact opposite is true. Male to female transgenders are breaking records and winning all sorts of competitions.

Ya, cause their is no difference in males and females. Just ask your liberal friends. If you disagree you are bigot and need to be canceled.

Last edited:
I could give a **** less if you are ignoring me. You are like a child. Take you ball and go home baby.

Hope that hangover is kicking your *** right now.
How would I have a hangover right now? I haven't even gone to bed yet.

You don't have meaningful conversations. You are dishonest. You lie, which means specifically you know that what you say is untrue yet you say it anyway.

That's gross. You're gross.

I don't take my ball and go home. I never have. I'm right ****ing here, my ball is right ****ing here. You're posting nasty **** in a thread I started because I have a child who told me she is transgender.

Should I have called my child a liar?

Give me advice. What should I do? What should I do? You think you know anything? Tell me, if my child is just confused, you tell me how to fix it?

I'm right ****ing here NPC. I'm right here. My ball, it's right here.

Uhh, so let transgender boy wrestle boys? Seems like super obvious. But they want to discriminate, which seems to be what you're advocating for.

Did you know what you were posting?

Uhh, so let transgender boy wrestle boys? Seems like super obvious. But they want to discriminate, which seems to be what you're advocating for.

Did you know what you were posting?

Yes, I know what I posted. Do you? Its not what you think is. Its a girl's league. If you werent ignoring my other posts you would know I have said let transgender female to male compete against men. I dont care. Ive only stated its wrong to let male to female compete against women.

Whats wrong with this situation is the person is taking testosterone and competing against other girls. Who are at a disadvantage. So its another example of transgenderism superseding women's rights.

Last edited:
How would I have a hangover right now? I haven't even gone to bed yet.

You don't have meaningful conversations. You are dishonest. You lie, which means specifically you know that what you say is untrue yet you say it anyway.

That's gross. You're gross.

I don't take my ball and go home. I never have. I'm right ****ing here, my ball is right ****ing here. You're posting nasty **** in a thread I started because I have a child who told me she is transgender.

Should I have called my child a liar?

Give me advice. What should I do? What should I do? You think you know anything? Tell me, if my child is just confused, you tell me how to fix it?

I'm right ****ing here NPC. I'm right here. My ball, it's right here.

Ive lied about nothing. Ive laid out the facts as I see them. You offered to have conversation about this. You've countered nothing. You've laid out no facts. Just emotions.

If you can make a coherent argument and avoid the insults and acting like a baby, you could possibly change my mind. Im not the person you want to think I am. Ive said nothing that was bigoted. Ive simply stated the science as we have known it since the beginning of time. You are with the crowd trying to change people's mind about that. Well do that then. Stop arguing with your emotions. Arguing that I dont believe in the honesty of transgenderism is not an argument. I dont see how that has any relevance to anything regarding this issue. Ive also stated I believe they believe what they are saying. But again that has nothing to do with anything. I have not suggested along any lines that you shouldn't believe your daughter. I dont have advice about. Please stick to the topic at hand. Which is should male to female transgenders be able to compete against other women. I dont know why this has to get derailed. Im not taking the bait. I dont have any interest in putting people down. Im advocating protecting women. You've some how turned that into wrong doing.

You are 100% wrong on all of this. As always. You cherry pick and avoid the facts.

You have facts to present? Please start presenting them.

Then resort to insulting and accusing of bigotry. You have zero evidence of me being despicable of any kind. You think if I dont agree with you that makes me a bad person.

Actually, what I said was that your method of argumentation on this thread was horrible and made you look bad. You're right I don't know much about you, personally, except you think you have a cogent argument here, when you don't.

Nothing you have to say about this topic can be proven scientifically.

1) Science doesn't do proof.
2) Everything I have said is supported by the evidence of science. Feel free to pick one topic of fact you think is not. I ca use the laugh.

You would have laid the case out already if it were so. Where is it cause I dont see it? Just out this to rest already and state some scientific facts. Why drag this out?

Which fact would you like to see laid out?

So out of naming these things as ways athletes are protected from competition "Age groups, weight classes, yes gender, skill level, abled and disabled, Steroids, etc" you chose to base you argument around Steroids not being exactly like the other ways I listed. Thats your argument? Thats laughable that you think that is even argument.

Sorry, I was trying to be nice by not peeling back all of the stupidity. Since that's not an option, let's look at this in more detail.
1) Age groupings: this is a protection, and everyone expects that transgender athletes will compete in their age groups.
2) Weight classes: this is a protection, and everyone expects that transgender athletes will compete in their weight class.
3) Gender segregation: this is not a protection, it's segregation to allow the women to compete at all. Cisgender women athletes, overall, are competitive with transgender women athletes. No segregation needed.
4) Skill level: no such restrictions exist. Lebron James can go play rec ball if he so chooses.
5) Disabled leagues: this is not a protection, it's segregation to allow the disabled to compete at all.
6) Steroids: this is a protection, and everyone expects that transgender athletes will not take steroids.

Your argument is moronic.

You wont address the other things because you know you can't argue against them.

I didn't address them because they were stupid, you are an acknowledged troll, and I didn't believe you thought they were good arguments. My error.

Your cherry picking and avoid the the actual subject at hand is just your way of staying in fantasy land.

The actual subject at hand is that you rely on bigotry rather than reality.

No they dont have different steroid clasess, genius, but athletes are protected from people taking exogenous hormones and altering their hormones and body chemistry.

Athletes with asthma/allergies can take steroids prescribed for the asthma/allergies, altering their body chemistry. Insulin is a hormone taken by athletes with type I diabetes to alther their body chemistry. Transgender athletes also take hormones to alter their body chemistry. The difference is that, for transgender women, these hormone remove their muscle amss, make them weaker and easier for cisgender woman to compete against.

Essentially people are forbidden from becoming more man like to avoid people getting hurt.

Taking steroids does not make you "more man like", unless you have a childish view of what a man is.

You know, kinda like men entering contests against women.

You have yet to provide proof of "getting hurt", except the hurt to your tiny view of reality.

You did notice that your videos did nothing to support your claims that cisgender women are being hurt by competing with transgender women?

Ive lied about nothing. Ive laid out the facts as I see them.

Do you have one fact besides "sometimes trans women are better athletes than cis women?

Ive simply stated the science as we have known it ...

Go one, quote the science of transgender athletic competition.

Im advocating protecting women.

So do most bigots (not that you're a bigot, of course, you just happen to use the same arguments as bigots, no doubt by coincidence.)

You have facts to present? Please start presenting them.

Actually, what I said was that your method of argumentation on this thread was horrible and made you look bad. You're right I don't know much about you, personally, except you think you have a cogent argument here, when you don't.

1) Science doesn't do proof.
2) Everything I have said is supported by the evidence of science. Feel free to pick one topic of fact you think is not. I ca use the laugh.

Which fact would you like to see laid out?

Sorry, I was trying to be nice by not peeling back all of the stupidity. Since that's not an option, let's look at this in more detail.
1) Age groupings: this is a protection, and everyone expects that transgender athletes will compete in their age groups.
2) Weight classes: this is a protection, and everyone expects that transgender athletes will compete in their weight class.
3) Gender segregation: this is not a protection, it's segregation to allow the women to compete at all. Cisgender women athletes, overall, are competitive with transgender women athletes. No segregation needed.
4) Skill level: no such restrictions exist. Lebron James can go play rec ball if he so chooses.
5) Disabled leagues: this is not a protection, it's segregation to allow the disabled to compete at all.
6) Steroids: this is a protection, and everyone expects that transgender athletes will not take steroids.

Your argument is moronic.

I didn't address them because they were stupid, you are an acknowledged troll, and I didn't believe you thought they were good arguments. My error.

The actual subject at hand is that you rely on bigotry rather than reality.

Athletes with asthma/allergies can take steroids prescribed for the asthma/allergies, altering their body chemistry. Insulin is a hormone taken by athletes with type I diabetes to alther their body chemistry. Transgender athletes also take hormones to alter their body chemistry. The difference is that, for transgender women, these hormone remove their muscle amss, make them weaker and easier for cisgender woman to compete against.

Taking steroids does not make you "more man like", unless you have a childish view of what a man is.

You have yet to provide proof of "getting hurt", except the hurt to your tiny view of reality.

You did notice that your videos did nothing to support your claims that cisgender women are being hurt by competing with transgender women?

Ive already laid out the facts jackass. You keep choosing to avoid them. Chromosomes, different physical characteristics which equals advantages, explain. Stop dodging it. Or just run from it. Whatever. I dont care if you want to be purposely obtuse and ignorant. That's your problem. Dont get triggered at me over it.

Thanks for admitting their are protections for athletes. Nice spin attempt though.

Yes. Steroids make you more man like. Testosterone makes you more man like. You develop man like physical features from their use. There is a separation between what you think in your head and your physical features. I thought you knew that. If you dont it contradicts all your arguments for transgenders. Nice job. You played yourself.

And finally, lmao your stupid *** attempt to flip caring about women as meaning wanting control women. Give me a ****ing break. Where does your retardedness end? You too at some point, I guarantee, have advocated for women's rights, protection, etc.. So call yourself a bigot moron. (You played yourself again) Because in reality that is what you really are. You are the new age bigot that disguises itself as something else. You also use the suffrage of people for your own personal gain. You only do this to virtue signal. You dont actually have any insight. Its obvious because nothing you say is orginal or from the heart. Its all crap you bought from your programmers. You do it to feel good about yourself. Otherwise you wouldnt argue in circles and refuse to acknowledge any facts.

Last edited:
I think this thread has reached the end. Of course it will be because I’m bigoted... apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.