What's new

The Jazz's Next 20 Games -- Jazz go 10-10

How many wins will the Jazz have in their next 20 games?

• Total voters
Tonight can be a trap game. The Lakers got really ripped in the LA Times today after their meltdown vs. the Cavs yesterday. They might come in a bit testy.

I loved that article.

I dunno, though - I'm more on the side that the Lakers are atrocious. Could see them melting down more than I see them really clawing back into this thing.

The Jazz are super easy money right now ATS.

The perception is they are a fluke so every game vegas plays that angle to bettors. But if you watch us and know what we do, especially this first part of the season, you can pay your monthly mortage off these gimme lines.

They will catch up soon but we have another week of this at the very least.

I would be interested in seeing our first half ATS stats as well. Got to be high. Feels like we’re almost always leading at half.

I thought 6 was a reasonable guess, very tough schedule. 8 games in they already won 6....

I picked 8 of the 20 would be wins. I think its gonna be like 15 of the 20 at this point which is insane.
whats even more insane is that maybe 15 is too low.

Jazz looked a bit flat and fatigued in Philly today. Missed FTs are the indicator. Schedule may be catching up with them.

Still, Jazz are 6-4 over the first 10 games of this stretch.

A much need couple home games with a few games in-between is needed for this team. It also gives the chance for some practice and maybe some adjustments.

A side note I just noticed we play a ton of home Sunday games. I guess the new owner finally changed that stupid rule for the Jazz to not play home games on Sunday.

A much need couple home games with a few games in-between is needed for this team. It also gives the chance for some practice and maybe some adjustments.

A side note I just noticed we play a ton of home Sunday games. I guess the new owner finally changed that stupid rule for the Jazz to not play home games on Sunday.
All of the Jazz' Sunday games are on the road.

Sun Jan 8 @Memphis
Sun Mar 5 @OKC
Sun Apr 2 @Brooklyn
Sun Apr 9 @Lakers
Haham I'm dumb. I forgot I am in China again where its a day ahead. I am looking at Monday games listed as Sunday for me.

Back to the NBA allowed to give us a rough schedule because we make it hard on them.